Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry Bold on Three

Options
  • 09-10-2010 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I just noticed that the Blackberry Bold is availabe on three now, I've always like the Blackberry and was wondering if anyone has it on the Three network?

Are all the features working such as BBM's? I have good 3g signal where I live and thought it might be a good choice but wanted some feedback.

In between the Bold and a HTC Desire on three......

Also was wondering about this while looking at phones, for the smartphones, regarding data usage, when you have updates of new emails or new notifications which may come from social apps how much data would this use, say for instance you have a new email on your blackberry/android and it notifies you does this use a lot of data? Or if you have a facebook app and there is a new notification or message is this constantly taking up usage?

Anyway any feedback on the above would be great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭who_ru

just had a look at their bill pay options for the blackberry there.

it says "18 month contract, ideal for smartphones" - lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jesus where do they get this stuff from?

as regards coverage you'll be fine on 3. they are more competitive than o2 or vodafone i should think. as regards t'internet & bookface can't comment.

Advertisement