Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Samoyed

Options
  • 09-10-2010 12:24pm
    Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,528 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Dog escaped last night. She's an 18 month pure breed Samoyed huskey. It happened in the Ballyfermot area of Dublin 10. If anyone is around that area, please can you keep an eye out. No tags, but is microchipped.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

Hope you find your dog soon.

It would be a good idea to contact all vet practices, pounds, rescues and police stations around the area because if she is found she will prob end up one of these places. Putting posters in local shops etc. is also a good idea so that if anyone recognises her they have a number to contact.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

he was handed into ballyfermot garda station yesterday evening think he was found wondering on the parade, ring them on 01 6667200 and look for steven monaghan he was looking after him

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,528 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Thank you so much. I'll thank your post personally when I'm on the computer. I rang the Garda station there, and they are looking into it, because the Garda wasn't 100% certain. Hopefully she is safe and sound. If so, you've mended my 7 year olds heart :-)

his unit is working from 6am to 2pm tomorrow, sunday, but not sure if he is in, he was saying he was going to bring her to the vet today to get the chip scanned

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,528 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

All collected at 6 this morning, with daughter in tow. Relieved to say the least. Thanks again :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Eibhin

That's great news. Enjoy the happy reunion. I can't imagine the stress of that.
    :)

thats great news glad to help

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭portgirl123

ahhh thats great news

Advertisement