Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One bet challenge: €150 to €33,937.98

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭turbobaby

Absolutely, but the long wait is countered by getting value in watching your selections every week without putting money on every time!

Have a belter of an acc lined up.

Will throw it up here once I've got the money on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭homolumo

turbobaby wrote: »
    Absolutely, but the long wait is countered by getting value in watching your selections every week without putting money on every time!

Have a belter of an acc lined up.

Will throw it up here once I've got the money on.

Please do, I will try it myself.

homolumo wrote: »
    Please do, I will try it myself.

Will do bud, just waiting for the market to re-open. Have the money ready to lump on!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

Gambling gods broke his legs just to stop you winning,

argosy2006 wrote: »
    Gambling gods broke his legs just to stop you winning,

Hahah maybe, but I'm not too bothered, his goals had really dried up anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭PEACEBROTHER

Just wondering around when are you putting up new accum,
    Gonna give it a go myself as im usually a man for the quick fix but fancy doin one of these
    Also how much just so I can put money away for it;)

Just wondering around when are you putting up new accum,
    Gonna give it a go myself as im usually a man for the quick fix but fancy doin one of these
    Also how much just so I can put money away for it;)

I am still waiting for Coral to re-open the market for the last selection and have emailed them without getting a reply yet. It's a league top goalscorer market, so have another few days before the next games.

I had planned on putting around €150 on it, but my lack of discipline kicked in and had a few bets while waiting for the market to open. Got the balance up to €380, then down to zero with one bet pending. Deposited another €300 and after a hairy few days and one sleepless night, got it up to €798 (had €50 on Crawley to win!). Have withdrawn the original €400 so will prob just lash the €398 on it. Could also split it into two bets of €200.

That's the reason I like the long term bets - it keeps me off the day to day gambling. I can pick a winner but cannot take a loser, which is the downfall of most gamblers.

Selections to follow!

A bit of bad news I'm afraid.

My selection was Shane Long to be top goalscorer in the Championship.

He's currently 6th with 11 goals, takes penos and playing in an improving side. 3 goals behind Danny Graham of Watford.

He was available at 33/1 with Corals / Eurobet !!!

I tried to stick the first bet on, they referred it to a trader and only gave me €20 and then slashed his odds to 20/1.

Although I still think those odds are excellent, it's hard to take such a drop.

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

That's a killer man.

Pyro, if you're watching can you close this thread and file under failure please!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

turbobaby wrote: »
    Pyro, if you're watching can you close this thread and file under failure please!

Keep it open for next season!

Started another one already!

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Your wish is my command my man.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement