Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Occasional Spurs Tickets Available?

Options
  • 09-10-2010 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hey folks,

Have been an armchair follower of spurs for many years, but have never managed to make it over to white hart lane.

If anyone has a couple of tickets available (whether it be a season ticket holder who can't go on any particular weekend or otherwise) for any home match over the next few months please let me know.

Many Thanks

Phil.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Hi Phil,

There are plenty of people who can help you get tickets here, why not pick a match you'd like to go to and let us know, one or a few of the lads might be able to sort you out with a spare membership to buy a few tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 philhway

Hey,
    Ok great - how about Spurs v Blackburn on Nov 13th or Bolton on Feb 5th.

Would be looking for 3 tickets if possible.

Thanks for any help,

Phil.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 pduff13

Phil,

I will help you get the tickets using my membership. I will drop you a PM now with the details!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

philhway wrote: »
    Hey,
    Ok great - how about Spurs v Blackburn on Nov 13th or Bolton on Feb 5th.

Would be looking for 3 tickets if possible.

Thanks for any help,

Phil.
    Blackburn is on general sale mate

Advertisement