Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What happened

• 09-10-2010 2:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭

Do you ever wake up and wonder what happened to you the night before?

I have a bruise on my shoulder/neck and the back of my knee. How does someone bruise the back of their knee? Its not a place that gets walloped easily. I dont know what happened myself.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Its your stalker!
    Be afraid, be very afraid. Lock your doors and hide under the bed... NOW!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Rohypnol?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Was alcohol consumed? That's what usually happens me after a night out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

sounds to be like u were hoped on by the mysterious drunken leprachaun that likes to bruise knees when he is drunk, he can only reach that high ya see. And on the shoulder I'm guessing that u fell over after the blow to the knee and he was able to bruise ur shoulder and neck too, pesky little fecker :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

HardMattressWoman?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

You just broke the first rule of fight club.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

I have a bruise on my shoulder/neck and the back of my knee. How does someone bruise the back of their knee?

Ah, you were bent over a sofa and rogered hard as the sexy brute held you by the neck and shoulders.

When you orgasmed, you went weak at the knees causing both of you to fall to the floor.

It was at this point where his knees hit the back of yours, causing the bruise.

Next case Dr Watson.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

I think you got the bruises because you were hit in those areas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Ah, you were bent over a sofa and rogered hard as the sexy brute held you by the neck and shoulders.

When you orgasmed, you went weak at the knees causing both of you to fall to the floor.

It was at this point where his knees hit the back of yours, causing the bruise.

Next case Dr Watson.

I wish!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Dunjohn

A few months ago, there was a period of about a week where I'd wake up in the morning with my left thumb all cut, like with a blade. Nothing too serious, after a few days there were a good few scars but they're all gone now. Never found out what was doing it. And no, I was never drunk, so it had to have happened while I was asleep.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 788 ✭✭✭Sound Bite

Reminds me of a time where I'd to constantly wake up with what looked like hickeys on the right hand side of my neck. Couldn't understand it at all & was beginning to freak out. Used to happen about once a week. Having to cover them up or explaining to friends it wasnt what it looked like but not being able to tell me what it was instead was driving me mad.

After about a month, I had a eureka moment, when reversing around a corner during driving lesson. I'd been practicing it so much before the test, my sensitive skin was brusing from the seatbelt.

Ya I know should have copped it alot sooner than I did

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Ever since I was a kid, I have been waking up with long scratches, in places that it would be very hard to do with force required to cause a scratch to be so long and deep.

It's like I've got to bed with Freddie Krueger some nights.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,122 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

What happened?

I DID

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭darad

No never :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭WildBoots

Ever since I was a kid, I have been waking up with long scratches, in places that it would be very hard to do with force required to cause a scratch to be so long and deep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Do you ever wake up and wonder what happened to you the night before?

I have a bruise on my shoulder/neck and the back of my knee. How does someone bruise the back of their knee? Its not a place that gets walloped easily. I dont know what happened myself.

You just described your typical friday night alien abduction .The back of the knee is were they implant the device to track your movement and behaviour , nothing to worry about at all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,122 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

Itchy balls... effects all men, from the highest king to the lowliest peasant. But the relief... so worth it.

*sigh*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Maybe this was you Hardluckwoman! :eek:

Last night my friend and I had to pick some girl up off the pavement when she she tottering drunkly along and fell over in front of us. She was OURIVIT! Couldn't understand her speaking to find out her address. Eventually managed to translate...

She was on her own, no friends. We put her in a taxi to go home.......hmmm thinking about it now maybe we should have brought to her a garda station :rolleyes: (I was a bit drinky myself)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭drdeadlift

Dunjohn wrote: »
    A few months ago, there was a period of about a week where I'd wake up in the morning with my left thumb all cut, like with a blade. Nothing too serious, after a few days there were a good few scars but they're all gone now. Never found out what was doing it. And no, I was never drunk, so it had to have happened while I was asleep.

Pussy scratches

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

I wish!

Your wish is my command :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27 marcjacobs

Sleepwalking?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Dunjohn

Latchy wrote: »
    You just described your typical friday night alien abduction .The back of the knee is were they implant the device to track your movement and behaviour , nothing to worry about at all

It's also where the really short aliens begin their anal probes.

Advertisement