Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bambi

Options
  • 09-10-2010 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭

hi all i am currently on the lookout for teddies of the characters of BAMBI and THUMPER from the film bambi

does any body know where i could buy them for a decent price preferably new

checked ebay but prices are a bit high + no guarantee that they are new :confused:

is there a toy shop near you that sells these disney characters

tried a couple of smyths toys and toymaster around the place but sadly no luck i swear they are like gold dust

thanks all

regards brian

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Shellygoose

Do you know anyone living in the UK that would be near a Disney Store? There was talks of a Disney Store opening in Dublin on Grafton Street....did that happen?

The below link is showing prices in dollars so presumably they would be coming from the US.....http://www.disneystore.com/bambi/mn/1000006/

If a Disney Store opened in Cork I reckon I could be bankrupt in a matter of days :D

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Have you tried amazon.co.uk ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭enniscorthy

If a Disney Store opened in Cork I reckon I could be bankrupt in a matter of days :D

heheheh good 1 mate :p

the_syco wrote: »
    Have you tried amazon.co.uk ?

hi yes will check it out now thanks regards brian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Don't let the kid watch the damn thing! I'm still scarred... :(

Advertisement