Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subscription Notice renewal reminder message

Options
  • 09-10-2010 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭

Uo,
    Is the Subscription Notice renewal reminder message not on? Didn't get any PM saying my sub expires in a few days, so now my inbox is a tad full :D:(

Meh. Will sub up in a few days, but could you check if the reminder message is turned on or not?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

You should have got an email reminding you of your subscription - usually 2/3 days beforehand.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

I don't get PMs. Just the email.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Hey syco, it might help the tecchies if you post what kind of sub you have - recurring / non recurring / 1/3/6/12 months etc.

fwiw, I got an email, not a pm, last time it was up.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Saibh wrote: »
    You should have got an email reminding you of your subscription - usually 2/3 days beforehand.
    Yeah, my bad, got an email a while back :o must really update the email address to use my current email address, and not my old one.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,565 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Could someone check if my annual subscription automatically renews itself pleasE?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭Ross

KevIRL wrote: »
    Could someone check if my annual subscription automatically renews itself pleasE?
    Yep, it's set for auto renewal. If you want to see/change that I think you should be able to do so here, though I haven't poked around the subscription interface much.

Advertisement