Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting work as a developer

Options
  • 09-10-2010 3:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭

First visit here and hope someone can help.

I'm getting myself into web design again and have decided to make it a full time job. It's been something I've wanted to do for a few years but have never had the time.

But i don't know where to start with actually getting clients and work for it. It's freelance, so im on my own :) which has it's benefits. Anyone have any experience in getting jobs? ill be your super BFF if you can give me some tips.

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jonray

Hi Wagon,

Well to get the freelance jobs of web designing and web development, the best place is freelancer.com just go to the site spend time to browse it, read there help sections and then join it.

I am getting freelance jobs from this site since 2 years and very happy to get extra income through these projects.

Regards,
    Jon Ray

Advertisement