Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Higher Education Access Route 2011

• 09-10-2010 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi,
    I just have a question about the HEAR scheme 2011. I did my leaving cert in 2010 and I wanted to study medicine. Unfortunately I missed out on a place by 10 points. I think that I am eligible for the HEAR scheme. I was wondering if I could apply through HEAR for entry to medicine in Autumn 2011, even though I am doing physiotherapy in college at the moment? Any advice, help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

HEAR20 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I just have a question about the HEAR scheme 2011. I did my leaving cert in 2010 and I wanted to study medicine. Unfortunately I missed out on a place by 10 points. I think that I am eligible for the HEAR scheme. I was wondering if I could apply through HEAR for entry to medicine in Autumn 2011, even though I am doing physiotherapy in college at the moment? Any advice, help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Not sure. But, you should email the HEAR officer at your university. Very handy people all together.

Advertisement