Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get tille effect cladding in Dublin?

• 09-10-2010 6:47pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭

Im looking around to see who actually has this stuff in stock and sells it too.

Ive tried Chadwicks and Goodwins builders providers,but they dont have it.

I also tried BnQ but all they have is that shoddy plastic stuff.

Im after sheets of non drip steel roof cladding that is formed/made in the shape of roof tiles or roof slates so that looks like real roof tiles/slates.Grey or brown colout preferbly.

Where or who in Dublin stocks this and sells it.

many thanks,:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 67 ✭✭Kingchip

I bought 4 sheets a couple of weeks ago from irish log cabins. They have a site at blubell on the naas road right beside the luas line and also just after joels restaraunt on the naas road heading into town.

I paid 40 euro a sheet, 9x4 (I think could be bigger). It looks the business, I found it on done deal just search "tile effect steel"

paddy147 wrote: »
    Im looking around to see who actually has this stuff in stock and sells it too.

Ive tried Chadwicks and Goodwins builders providers,but they dont have it.

I also tried BnQ but all they have is that shoddy plastic stuff.

Im after sheets of non drip steel roof cladding that is formed/made in the shape of roof tiles or roof slates so that looks like real roof tiles/slates.Grey or brown colout preferbly.

Where or who in Dublin stocks this and sells it.

many thanks,:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Thanks for that.:)

I need 19 foot long sheets of it though.

The sheets are interlocking, i covered a roof 18 x 6

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Kingchip wrote: »
    The sheets are interlocking, i covered a roof 18 x 6

I need to cover an area of 19 x 20 feet.

So they are interlocking then,yes?

Yeah there's no problem covering that size, the sheets are used on log cabin roofs. The only thing is the cost, I think your roof would cost about 400 euro.

sorry price is around 400 not 1400

• Advertisement
Advertisement