Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 Tickets to the Pregnancy & Baby Fair RDS

• 09-10-2010 7:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 211 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I've two tickets to the Pregnancy & Baby Fair that's on this w/e. Unfortunately I cannot go so if anyone wants the tickets they are more than welcome to them for free. I'm in Dublin 13 area...

Let me know if interested

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,614 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

hi, i will know in the morning if i can get to it, if i can i will buy them from you, even at half price you get something back and i get a deal so were both winning :D

im in dublin 11 so not far either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 211 ✭✭laurpat

kceire wrote: »
    hi, i will know in the morning if i can get to it, if i can i will buy them from you, even at half price you get something back and i get a deal so were both winning :D

im in dublin 11 so not far either.

You're more than welcome to them, I dont want any money. Pop a few euro into some charity bucket next time you see one and everyone's happy.

I'll PM you my number.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I have 2 spare if anyone wants them.
    Won 4 used 2.
    They are in Maynooth.

Moonbeam wrote: »
    I have 2 spare if anyone wants them.
    Won 4 used 2.
    They are in Maynooth.

would you recommend the fair? was it any use?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

kceire wrote: »
    would you recommend the fair? was it any use?

I was at it today, it was good, got some free 'swag'.. an SMA baby towel, some Sudocreme, lots of baby wipes, sample nappy creams etc.. there's lots of stalls where you can book photographers, I've booked myself in to have the bump snapped in November.. Few stalls for booking 3D/4D scans..

Also what looked like a fashion show taking place in the midst of it all.. although the clothes being modelled didn't look very 'maternity' :confused:

We didn't stay very long, just walked around once and legged it..

• Advertisement

just wana say a big thanks to laurpat for the tickets. :D

PM on the war RE Car Remap Group Buy ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Yve

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Dina.tp

laurpat wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I've two tickets to the Pregnancy & Baby Fair that's on this w/e. Unfortunately I cannot go so if anyone wants the tickets they are more than welcome to them for free. I'm in Dublin 13 area...

Let me know if interested

Hi,

I just found your ad and wonder if you still have the tickets.... If yes, it would be wonderful and I would be able to collect it during the week.

Thanks a lot,
    Dina

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭uli84

hmmm that post is from 2010:/

Advertisement