Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice and you view shall i stay or go

Options
  • 09-10-2010 7:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

hi everyone . firstly thanks for your time

i finish collage business and management and im 23 i work for current company for last 7 years since there open in ireland i was working full time during off term when i was not in collage but finish collage a year a go been working with them but only have 15 hrs contact but do get extra hours

but i have apply for new job in dublin airport less money but 38.5 hrs week
    and better position .

but i just know some have left in my current job and i have full time in current company i work for should i say ....

or should i start fresh with new company in dublin airport and less money

was thinking working my day off when i join new company in airport and work in my current company one day a week to keep my footh in door its called

thanks for your time dont know ta stay or go .....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I can't understand most of what you have written, but I say 'keep your footh in door'.

With 7 years service you would be entitled to decent redundancy if that was to come up.

Other wise it's something to fall back on,if the new job doesn't work out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭tenchi-fan

Follow your hearth. get your footh in the door.

PS It's "college". A collage is a pretty picture you make using multi-coloured pieces of paper and pritt stick.

Advertisement