Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nightclubs

• 09-10-2010 8:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭

What would be cool things to have in a nightclub....apart from hot women and all that...

I mean like beer bong's, super soakers with vodka/bouncy castles or the likes....anyone any crazy suggestions on what your local club should have?

The crazier they are probably means the better they are

Trying to see what would make a crazy night here, or just how wierd people are

Comments

are you a club owner or something? the same thread in multiple forums is unusual!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

are you a club owner or something? the same thread in multiple forums is unusual!

No nothing to do with clubs apart from the fact i go to them!

Just trying to get opinions from various groups etc...

Its half for personal interest and half for a college presentation actually!

If there were good ideas id see what the clubs thought of them though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

A gas hob and a frying pan.

So that people can make themselves bacon sandwiches in a controlled environment rather than burn the house down when they get home.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭locomo

timmywex wrote: »
    What would be cool things to have in a nightclub....apart from hot women and all that...
    inflatable dolls ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,012 ✭✭✭uch

So that people can make themselves bacon sandwiches in a controlled environment rather than burn the house down when they get home.....

Such injenuity, you Sir are a genius. This Idea has to be top of the List.

21/25

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

George Foreman grill

- so you can have the bacon fat the wimminz don't want basted over the meat

On second thoughts - barbecue

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

Good music

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

You'd put the chippers outta business with that one... But it would be worth it.

deathrider wrote: »
    You'd put the chippers outta business with that one... But it would be worth it.

Am I the only one old enough to remember when clubs had to serve food to be allowed to stay open?
    :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭koHd

Some ear muffs and a load of garda with sniffer dogs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,012 ✭✭✭uch

Am I the only one old enough to remember when clubs had to serve food to be allowed to stay open?

Mushy Peas and Spice Burgers !

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 28 garr23

When I started my first bar job (as a 13-year-old glass collector) in the local nightclub, they were giving out free sausages and chips. Didn't understand it at the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Cheap drink and some grub,lord knows you get hungry gettin' yo' drank on.

Advertisement