Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A couple of questions about Meteor, and smartphones.

Options
  • 09-10-2010 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Right, well I've been looking for some info about a few of the Meteor offers.

Firstly, is the student discount only applicable if you have a travelcard, and not just any normal student card?
    Secondly, can you trade in an old phone for money off if you are already using the student discount, or is it only one discount at a time?
    Finally, are they still doing the thing where to get your free credit after upgrade, you have to top up every month?

As well as that, I was hoping somebody would be able to help me picking out a phone. I'm looking at the three Android smartphones they're advertising for PAYG, the LG Optimus, the SE Experia X8, and the Samsung Europa. Out of these three, I'm leaning more towards the X8, any input?

Sorry about all the questions, I've been through the Meteor site but haven't been able to find the answers!

Advertisement