Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New paint

• 09-10-2010 9:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭

Whatcha think? I'm fairly happy tbh

photo-1.jpg

photo2.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 978 ✭✭✭JohnnyCrash

Nice paint job.Im no expert,but looks like theres something missing.Only my opinion,sorry:o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Man that looks cracking, good job.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭gipi

That's a nice colour and a good paintjob! What colour was it before the makeover?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

nice colour

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Begs the question. How much and who with?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭jayok

Nice, verrry nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

Looks great.
    I think it suits the bike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

God I miss my Blackbirds now. I'd two, a 97 Carbed Grey one, and a 99 FI Blue one. Only colours which suited it in the OEM paint was Grey and Blue, but the green is nice! Original Honda Decals? They look like it.

God I miss my Blackbirds now. I'd two, a 97 Carbed Grey one, and a 99 FI Blue one. Only colours which suited it in the OEM paint was Grey and Blue, but the green is nice! Original Honda Decals? They look like it.

What made you give them up?

The FI ones are the business.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

gipi wrote: »
    That's a nice colour and a good paintjob! What colour was it before the makeover?

Not mine. Mine had a brutal DIY respray and the graphics were missing.

TW02536A5.jpg
    Begs the question. How much and who with?

A guy in Macroom. €700 for everything which I thought was reasonable for the outcome.
    Original Honda Decals? They look like it.

Replicas made by a sign company we deal with through work. A little bit thick but I wasn't prepared to spend maybe €300 for originals for a 12 year old bike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,403 ✭✭✭positron

Very nice colour, different yet very nice.

Thats nice :cool:

P.C. wrote: »
    What made you give them up?

The FI ones are the business.

Stupidity. Absolute stupidity. I could wheely the thing all day long too, and it was rock solid for knee down action. I got a Ducati 916 which I'd always lusted for, which to be honest wasn't a patch on the BB. It turned heads, it was loud, but there was a million billion electrical glitches which drove me mad diagnosing. I'm bikeless at the moment, I'd to sell the 916 to buy my work car when I was starting the business. You can be sure though when I get back into it, I'll have a BB again.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭koppy

ye lovely colour..different..will deffo stand out

Stupidity. Absolute stupidity. I could wheely the thing all day long too, and it was rock solid for knee down action. I got a Ducati 916 which I'd always lusted for, which to be honest wasn't a patch on the BB. It turned heads, it was loud, but there was a million billion electrical glitches which drove me mad diagnosing. I'm bikeless at the moment, I'd to sell the 916 to buy my work car when I was starting the business. You can be sure though when I get back into it, I'll have a BB again.

Try not to loose your NC for your bike insurance.
    Let us know when you get your next BB.

My NC are long gone. I was on garage trade policies for a long time, and now I'm just on my own private policy.

Pity about that.

But, don't let the cost of the insurance keep you away from bikes - it might cost, but you know it will be worth it.

Advertisement