Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

mp3 tags

• 09-10-2010 11:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭

is therew any quick way of getting mp3 tags onto an album from a list of the songs on the album?

Ihave tried mp3tag but the album isnt listed on amazon or any of the other sites

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,849 ✭✭✭jeffk

Bob Z wrote: »
    is therew any quick way of getting mp3 tags onto an album from a list of the songs on the album?

Ihave tried mp3tag but the album isnt listed on amazon or any of the other sites

Mediamonkey

http://www.filehippo.com/download_mediamonkey/

You can search other amazons, tag from file name and enter your own tag/s!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

I use the freedb utility with Foobar2000 meself. Very handy.

http://www.foobar2000.org/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Tagscanner is my favourite..

Tagscanner website

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

thanks i will give them a shot

Tagscanner is my favourite..

Tagscanner website

I see that tagscanner has the ability to import text files. Doe that mean i can take the mp3 tags and filename direct from the text file?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Bob Z wrote: »
    I see that tagscanner has the ability to import text files. Doe that mean i can take the mp3 tags and filename direct from the text file?

MP3Tag can do this also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 Keywal

Tag & Rename

possibly the best MP3 Tag software i've used.

it can covert tags, update album covers, extract info from file name or any field thats filled in and place it somewhere esle.. loads of things..

its not free but has a 30 day trial which should be loads of time to sort out your collection. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

Ste- wrote: »
    MP3Tag can do this also.

how?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Open MP3Tag then Convert > Text File - Tag.
    I've used it once or twice before.

Advertisement