Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Youngest ever transsexual was 12

• 10-10-2010 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Link From the folks that posted that youngest ever mother story (yeah, I don't know why I went back either. :(), they present the youngest ever transsexual - Kim Petras. And if I say so myself, she ain't bad looking at all. I mean he...err...she. I'm not gay by the way. :cool:
    Kim Petras was born on 27 August 1992 as Tim Petras. Her parents, Lutz and Konni, have said that from the age of two, she began insisting she was a girl. It slowly became apparent this was "not just a phase"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

I'd bang her, it , him whatever

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

Hmm...would this be still gay to have sex with him/her/it? :pac: Reminds me of that storyline with Roy and Haley from Coronation Street all those years ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

Dean820 wrote: »
    Hmm...would this be still gay to have sex with him/her/it? :pac: Reminds me of that storyline with Roy and Haley from Coronation Street all those years ago.

Yeah.If youre a bird

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭Chaotic_Forces

Gay? No.

Weird, fu*ked up and generally sick? Yeah...

Hot as fu*k? FU*K YEAH! :D

• Advertisement

Gay? No.

Weird, fu*ked up and generally sick? Yeah...

Hot as fu*k? FU*K YEAH! :D

It's not that weird, Maybe this is just me but you'd never have been able to tell only for this article

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Cavehill Red

I expect the tolerance police will have something to say about this thread when they find it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

No but it would get you put on a list and stared at everytime you walk near a school.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

orourkeda wrote: »
    It's not that weird, Maybe this is just me but you'd never have been able to tell only for this article

It is pretty weird, I'm not saying it's a negative thing, but i'd definitely find it weird, and wouldn't do it, but that's just me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,191 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Yeah.If youre a bird

No, that would be called bestiality.

Perhaps you misunderstood the extreme sarcasm in my post? :P

Sure if she's hot, then yeah, do her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

there are actually plenty of young transgender children these days who are living happy lives as their identified gender.

and please, don't call her "it" or "he", it's not funny or clever, just stupid

Told ya.

Told ya.

so what? I don't think anyone should be called an "it",
    that's just a very ignorant way to talk about another person not to mention offensive. you wouldn't like it one bit if everyone started referring to you as "it" would you?

Links234 wrote: »
    that's just a very ignorant way to talk about another person not to mention offensive. you wouldn't like it one bit if everyone started referring to you as "it" would you?

But in fairness he didn't chop off his penis and start wearing dresses. People can't decide on to call this person a he or she so they naturally say 'it'. Its not nice but its a natural thing to do I think.

Then say that to someone who did so and quit spitting fire in my direction!

But in fairness he didn't chop off his penis and start wearing dresses. People can't decide on to call this person a he or she so they naturally say 'it'. Its not nice but its a natural thing to do I think.

No, it's natural to refer to a young woman as she and her.

calling someone an "it" is just horrible, it means you think of them as a "thing" instead of a human being.

calling someone an "it" is just horrible, it means you think of them as a "thing" instead of a human being.

Depends on the uh... "person" ;).
    http://www.angelfire.com/hi2/punker85/images/CHYNA1.JPG

I know well this person is a human being and from that video seems to be a nice, caring one at that but again this in my eyes, is not a young woman, a she or a her. It was born as a male, its impossible it be a woman. I see your point however, its not nice at all. But as I said in a previous post, its a natural thing to refer to a transgender as, as some people might refer unborn children as an 'it'.

• Advertisement

I don't want another debate
    I'm saying that it's very offensive to call someone an "it" so just please don't do it.

I'll leave it at that for now, but here's something else you might find interesting:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

I thought we were done with trans AH threads? Aren't we on to muslims, culchies and atheists?!

I'm so sick of the same pathetic arguments plodded out by the anti trans AH brigade every.single.time. Its boring.

Just go read one of the multitude of other trans threads on AH, they are not hard to find.

How many transsexuals go to that school?!? I saw at least two in that video. :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭jay-me

Operation or not it's a bloke and no makeup / hair clothes etc changes that for me. Wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

Maybe this is just me but you'd never have been able to tell only for this article

You'd find out sooner or later....:(

jay-me wrote: »
    Operation or not it's a bloke and no makeup / hair clothes etc changes that for me. Wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole!!!

Yeah I know! You need my 100 foot pole ;)

jay-me wrote: »

Link234 is gonna get ya.^

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

What makes us male or female? Is it just the physical differences? Is it how we think, feel & act? Or is it all of the above?

What makes us male or female? Is it just the physical differences? Is it how we think, feel & act? Or is it all of the above?

Willy = male. Flange = female?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Einhard

Wow. What a beautiful looking girl.

Einhard wrote: »
    Wow. What a beautiful looking girl.

but? you do realise? the thing is? now hold on a second? um?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Einhard

but? you do realise? the thing is? now hold on a second? um?

Feck it, she's hot. She looks like a girl. I'm a simple man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Logged in for the sole reason to give you thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Indeed. Too young fer me, but theres nothing wrong with her at all, at all. Shows what happens when all goes well with a medical intervention, really.

Nodin wrote: »
    Indeed. Too young fer me, but theres nothing wrong with her at all, at all. Shows what happens when all goes well with a medical intervention, really.

She's about 18 now I'd say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭00112984

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    No but it would get you put on a list and stared at everytime you walk near a school.

The trick with schools is to drive, not walk. They're 30k/hr zones so nobody raises an eyebrow when you slow down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭AnneElizabeth

I find the whole trans-gender thing really scary.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Teutorix

I'd still hit it.

That's a very good question, but it's pretty complicated

Like when you say physical differences, you probably mean things like psychical sex characteristics like genitalia and secondary characteristics such as breasts, and the many other physical differences that exist between men and women that we can see. But there are physical differences in the brain also and I think that's what makes us male or female because how our brains work is how we think and feel, how we experience both ourselves and the rest of the world.

that's why "youngest ever transsexual" makes no sense because we are born this way!

there has been loads of medical evidence supporting the idea of a "female brain in a 'male' body", and on the other threads about transsexuality people have been linking loads of different links to show this. I don't really understand some of it, but here's a little compilation of the evidence:

Transsexual gene link identified
    Male-to-Female Transsexuals Have Female Neuron Numbers in a Limbic Nucleus
    Male-to-Female Transsexuals Show Sex-Atypical Hypothalamus Activation When Smelling Odorous Steroids
    Regional Grey Matter Variation in Male-to-Female Transsexualism
    A sex difference in the hypothalamic uncinate nucleus: relationship to gender identity.
    White matter microstructure in female to male transsexuals before cross-sex hormonal treatment. A diffusion tensor imaging study.
    A Sex Difference in the Human Brain and its Relation to Transsexuality
    Gender Identity and phantom genitalia
    Typical female 2nd–4th finger length (2D:4D) ratios in male-to-female transsexuals—possible implications for prenatal androgen exposure

Epic copy pasta! :p
    and that's only some of it, there was another thing that I read that talked about something in the visual cortex in trans women that showed they are typically female in that too.

That last link is really interesting though, the one about the digit length. women generally have longer index fingers than their ring fingers, and male-to-female transsexuals generally have the same. so if you're a guy and your index finger is longer than your ring finger, you may be a transsexual! ;)

but you get the idea. you can see that what makes us male or female in terms of our gender identity is our brains.

The other outward physical aspects can be changed though. much of how our body works is effected by sex hormones. with hormone replacement treatment, a male-to-female transsexual becomes typically female in body. that means loads of physical changes happen, body weight redistributes, breasts develop, skin becomes soft and feminine, as does body hair. essentially a male-to-female transsexual who has undergone medical transition becomes physically female in every capacity except reproductive. she will smell and feel female, her breasts would be no different to any other woman's, and she can even breastfeed.

I'm hoping that medical science can fix the reproductive thing in the near future too :)

Kim Petras IS female.
    I find the whole trans-gender thing really scary.

why?
    what in particular is scary?

I'm starting to think Links234 is a tranny. Only messing. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,647 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

women generally have longer index fingers than their ring fingers, and male-to-female transsexuals generally have the same. so if you're a guy and your index finger is longer than your ring finger, you may be a transsexual! ;)

Anyone who claims they didn't spend at least 10 seconds looking at their hand after reading this is lying

I'm starting to think Links234 is a tranny. Only messing. :p

hey! that's OUR word! you don't get to say it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

It's something I've never really given any thought to but I don't think I'd actually have a problem going out with a girl who has had it done. Aslong as she looked, acted and physically was a girl of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

She's about 18 now I'd say.

Yep, too young fer me....

Jaysus thats depressin, it really is......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭Donkey Oaty

Links, did you have any amusing/unexpected psychological changes while going through transformation from a bloke to a gal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭sligopark

there are actually plenty of young transgender children these days who are living happy lives as their identified gender.

and please, don't call her "it" or "he", it's not funny or clever, just stupid

Surprised no one else has called this what it is - 'crock of sh1te'

as was this post but din't want to use up internet space replicating this rubbish ...

Its like the whole gay thing - I was born this way - sh1te - and I am gay - there is no born this way - its a lifestyle choice that I am entitled to make and not feel ashamed and have to claim 'born this way - sorry folks'

Links, did you have any amusing/unexpected psychological changes while going through transformation from a bloke to a gal?

well it's early days for me yet, I'll still be waiting quite a few months before I get prescribed hormones, so I don't know what psychological changes will happen then. but the psychological changes I've already experienced since I stopped fighting against being transgender have been very big. A year ago I would barely be able to leave the house, suffered constant anxiety attacks and I was pretty depressed. Now I've had no problems walking up Grafton street without triggering an anxiety attack, I haven't had one in months

I just feel so much better about myself, my health has improved, my self confidence and self esteem has really shot up, I'm much happier and I think things are only going to get better ;)

none of that's really amusing though
    I have developed a bit of an obsession for shoes, if that counts :p

sligopark wrote: »
    Surprised no one else has called this what it is - 'crock of sh1te'

as was this post but din't want to use up internet space replicating this rubbish ...

Its like the whole gay thing - I was born this way - sh1te - and I am gay - there is no born this way - its a lifestyle choice that I am entitled to make and not feel ashamed and have to claim 'born this way - sorry folks'

lemme see, what do believe? heaps of evidence that shows that people are born this way, or someone who just says it's a lifestyle choice with no evidence? yah, think I'll believe the stuff that's got the medical evidence if that's ok. ;)

I didn't choose to be this way. doesn't make me ashamed either.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Oscar wilde said it best, "give a man a mask and he will tell you his lifes story". The internet works in much the same way for trolls. A mask to unleash every homophobic and transphobic statement annonamously.

Cowardly if you ask me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭sligopark

Cowardly if you ask me.

the truth remains the truth no matter how you attack it ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement