Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do if I'm unhappy with a mod(s) decsion?

Options
  • 10-10-2010 1:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭

Hey basically there was a rather insulting post. I've reported it twice and PM'd two mods. One didn't get back, the other said (about two days later after I pm's the first mod) that the first mod wouldn't here for a few days.
    In the space of about 4-6 days (at least 4, at most I'd guess 6), I reported it twice, first time asking for clarifacation on if it wasn't a flame, to let me knowm same deal with the two mods I pm'd. Second mod said "I'll deal with it". Or something to the nature (refering to the topic ingeneral). 3rd report was today and I'm still unhappy and being insulted and want to know what to do next. :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

PM the CMods and they'll have a look at it. You should include all CMods in case some are away, and a link to the post in question. In addition, this thread should have been posted in the Help desk, not this forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭Chaotic_Forces

Zaph wrote: »
    PM the CMods and they'll have a look at it. You should include all CMods in case some are away, and a link to the post in question. In addition, this thread should have been posted in the Help desk, not this forum.

Oooh well I thought it was a newbie question since I needed instructions.

So I'll just PM all the CMs and explain and hopw for the best?

BTW; let's say none of them get back to me or refuse to edit/delete it without telling me why it's not against the rules, where can I find out why it isn't against the rules?

I know, odd question but it really does bug me that it could be allowed.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Moved to Helpdesk.

Advertisement