Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bike shop.

• 10-10-2010 10:01am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭

In the absence of Mr. Skeff can anyone recommend a bike shop that will do a good job on removing slight buckles from my wheel set? City center (Dublin) or northside preferable.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 296 ✭✭Staro

This guy is very good, http://www.doctorbike.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

I use Humphries bike shop on McKee Rd in Finglas. Just up Glasnevin Ave. from DCU.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭snollup

Looks good, will give him a shout.
    Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Sorry to butt in OP but I have the same problem. Is it expensive to get this done?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Anyone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

City Centre: eurocyles

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭funkyjebus

Wouldn't use eurocycles.

They told me my rear felt freehub could not be changed, I told them they were wrong and was going to the NCA, they had it repaired the next day. :p

My stem was creaking - Was told 'alloy just does that overtime'. :eek:

Needed a torque wrench for handlebars, guy starts using allen key, I tell him ive used the allen key, but need a torque wrench, 'whats the difference' he says:eek:

AVOID, AVOID

Buildabike on marys abbey did a crap job in my rear wheel, wouldn't bother with them either.

I always find city cycles in blackhall place a plesent and competent experience

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,701 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Staro wrote: »
    This guy is very good, http://www.doctorbike.ie/
    I'd give Dr Bike a go also - He's one of the Swords guys who has recently started this business up, but I have a feeling he could step into the shoes of Mr Skeffington for those of us based Northside (he is based in Donabate, but is prepared to travel to fix your bikes if it suits)

Advertisement