Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place for a lip piercing?

Options
  • 10-10-2010 11:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

Alrighty boys and girls!

I'm getting my lip pierced this coming week(only took me a year to man up to get it), and I'm trying to find out where to get it done. Anyone have any suggestions on the place or the piercer?

Also. I'm not really worried about the pain, but I would like to know what peoples experiences are?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Id highly recommend Steve in Snakebite from my own experience

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭inkivaari2

Id highly recommend Steve in Snakebite from my own experience

Sounds good!! Have you any idea what he charges?

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Contessa Raven

+ 1 for Steve in Snakebite. He really knows his stuff and will make sure that you understand the aftercare.

http://www.snakebite.ie/Prices.htm

There's a link to their price list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I would say Snakebite as well, very good place

but which one is Steve? I don't know the names of the staff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭JohnnyQuid

My experience with it is that there wasn't much pain at all,it was a second of pain and then that was it.It was done before I knew it,I'll teel you the truth,my lobe hurt more haha.My lip went numb for about an hour or two afterwards.As for swelling I had absolutely none whatsoever (everyone is different though).You should really try not to irritate it much especially with aftershave because it stings like ****.Eating can b a problem the first few days because it gets caught in your teeth,but you get used to it after about three days.So far it's my favourite piercing.Good luck with it :D

Advertisement