Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

multicam camo pattern

Options
  • 10-10-2010 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

Hi all' just thought i would throw this out.:rolleyes:

Was thinking of trying to get this done,

Where would i start to look.:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

devil dog wrote: »

You can buy a macmillian stock here in Ireland off some RFD's similar pattern.
    http://www.mcmfamily.com/mcmillan-stocks-tactical-stock-list.php#adjm3a

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

Have a chat with gunhappy on this site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭booom

heres my attempt on a czpicture.php?albumid=1130&pictureid=7565

• Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭patsat

booom wrote: »
    heres my attempt on a czpicture.php?albumid=1130&pictureid=7565

I cant see any image???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 bustabunny

patsat wrote: »
    I cant see any image???
    i think he used invisible ink

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

gunhappy_ie duracoated my rifle a good while ago and it is still a brilliant finish. Had it done when he said he would as well. Very happy with it, great service

hope this works

image0065v.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

have it sussed now...here's a better view

image0058p.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Feidhlim Dignan

Vegeta wrote: »
    gunhappy_ie duracoated my rifle a good while ago and it is still a brilliant finish. Had it done when he said he would as well. Very happy with it, great service

could you show a pic id love to see it

could you show a pic id love to see it

I just got a plain colour scheme nothing as fancy as the OP wants. That's a bit tooooo much for me. But I saw some of the early work gunhappy_ie had done in that style and it was impressive.

I got the stock re-done in matte black and got the barrel and mounts done in olive green. Next time I'm out if I remember the camera I'll take some snaps.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭gunhappy_ie

I just got a plain colour scheme nothing as fancy as the OP wants. That's a bit tooooo much for me. But I saw some of the early work gunhappy_ie had done in that style and it was impressive.

I got the stock re-done in matte black and got the barrel and mounts done in olive green. Next time I'm out if I remember the camera I'll take some snaps.

Duracoat Tactical Black and Tactical OD Green, very flat with little reflective value. Actually I loved the look of when i was done.

Glad its still workin out for ya :P but your brother never got on to me to have his done lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

Duracoat Tactical Black and Tactical OD Green, very flat with little reflective value. Actually I loved the look of when i was done.

Glad its still workin out for ya :P but your brother never got on to me to have his done lol

Might want something done myself soon;)

He still hasn't even gotten a decent set of mounts. :eek:

He still hasn't even gotten a decent set of mounts. :eek:

Tis all money :P sure was only last week that i got my Shotblasting cabinet ordered .. a year after I picked out what I needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

I don't think that's multicam.
    Looks more like woodland.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

Gunhappy/Vegetta do you have any pictures of the work done?

Gunhappy/Vegetta do you have any pictures of the work done?

I want to take decent pictures to do this justice so I will get mine up over the weekend. I really love the matte black stock with OD green metal anyway so was really happy with the finish

Well as the weather was crap over the weekend but I promised pictures here is my dirty rifle on the kitchen table instead. Really don't do it justice tbh

img2766l.jpg

img2768d.jpg

img2770h.jpg

Would have looked much better in its natural environment

Well as the weather was crap over the weekend but I promised pictures here is my dirty rifle on the kitchen table instead. Really don't do it justice tbh

img2766l.jpg

img2768d.jpg

img2770h.jpg

Would have looked much better in its natural environment

Thanks for posting up... still looking pretty :)

Thanks for posting up... still looking pretty :)

I cant believe how hardy the stuff is. I'm rough as a bears hole when it comes to handling and using the rifles. The only marks on the whole rifle after what, 2 years at this stage, is where the mod threads on.

Sorry the pictures are so bad, covered in my paw marks, in doors at night with a compact camera and the flash on :o. Really doesn't do the matte stock justice

• Advertisement

I cant believe how hardy the stuff is. I'm rough as a bears hole when it comes to handling and using the rifles. The only marks on the whole rifle after what, 2 years at this stage, is where the mod threads on.

Sorry the pictures are so bad, covered in my paw marks, in doors at night with a compact camera and the flash on :o. Really doesn't do the matte stock justice

Great so see its hangin to the abuse. Im actually gonna start parkerising parts soon before spraying them and that really really makes Duracoat stick to metal like flys to Sh!te

LOL ... ya it does loook very shiney for tactical OD green and Tac black alright :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭tac foley

Great so see its hangin to the abuse. Im actually gonna start parkerising parts soon before spraying them and that really really makes Duracoat stick to metal like flys to Sh!te

LOL ... ya it does loook very shiney for tactical OD green and Tac black alright :P

Careful, there. you said the 't******l' word.....

...and I'm not black, just a kind of browny-pink with hard-wearing dots.

tac

tac foley wrote: »
    Careful, there. you said the 't******l' word.....

...and I'm not black, just a kind of browny-pink with hard-wearing dots.

tac

the old "T" swear word .... wel i cant hepl if thats what duracoat call there products :)

Advertisement