Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An "assasin" has just been hired to kill me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

I just got back to him saying that I'm really freaked about this, asking who paid him and offering him double to kill the other guy and not me.

Will post any results, I just hope my first reply didn't give the game away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Opinicus

inb4 Sharon "lying eyes" Collins...

I got a reply :D
    I told you something and you are asking me some ****ing question,if you know you are ready to know who sent me get back to me and i will tell you what next to do okay.
    I replied asking him what do I do next

This is going to be good :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Daemos wrote: »
    I know this may sound very surprising to you but it's the situation.

Hmmm.......Jersey Shore are doing assasinations now.....

New reply:
    Now am in England,and i don't think we can see,but the only thing you have to do is keep
    this to yourself and do as i say.I know my client is making some other attempts to eliminate you. You should follow all the instructions i tell you. Am sending you the tape of our conversation, am now turning against my job, but before i do that i need you to send the ($3,000) so i can send across to you to know exactly who this person is. Once you get the tape of our conversation don't try to forward it to the cops, i will give you a call as soon as you get the tape.I will also want you to know that i have been following you
    arround the city,And tell you what next to do and how we meet.

1. Dont call the cops about this.
    2.Dont tell anyone about this also.
    3.Dont keep late at night

I will want you to get back to me fast so that you will be carefully and once you have the
    ($3,000) wire to me in spain i will send you the tape and other thing along with it and
    you know who the person is,and after you recieve the tape i will take the next available the
    next day to come over and see you and before than you will have find a place for use to meet.Once you do this you will be safe from my client that want to terminate you hope to hear from you soon asap.

I've told him I'll only send money if he gives some info on me to prove it, and then I'll pay, plus double to take out the guy who hired him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭talla10

How about a boardsie bet on when daemos will be murdered?

i'll take October 12th!!

Hey Daemos u interested in doing anything tuesday??:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Bucklesman

Try and get some personal info off him so you can send it to his local police and assassinate his spam career.

talla10 wrote: »
    How about a boardsie bet on when daemos will be murdered?

i'll take October 12th!!

Hey Daemos u interested in doing anything tuesday??:pac:
    No, Tuesday sounds good to me

He's smarter than the average spammer, I'll give him that. When I asked him to prove it, he came back with a website which I am actually involved with. Googled my name, no doubt. I sent him a simple reply: why?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

haha brilliant.

He sent me the Western Union address he wants me to send the money to.

It's in Wales so I asked him if he's ever been to Cardiff because I'd love to go there. I also commented on his zip code and how it almost spells out OMG

Okay he finally figured out I wasn't serious, I got a short but distinct "**** you" as a reply

I sent him back "gesundheit" and set a filter on his email address

I'm bored now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,541 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

This thread entertained me (and all associated links).

I'm bored too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

KeithM89 wrote: »
    I always thought assassins could spell properly... :D
    I wouldn't think it would be essential at Assassins College. Using a cheesewire, throwing a knife, markskmanship, fair enough. And being able to read your victim's name:D Nevermind though, tis all bollocks, or he'd be dead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭ringadingding

I really wish I'd thought of that before I asked him to prove it my telling me my registration plate number

I'll be sh1tting myself if he gets it right :D

Once few years ago, the flat above me was having a huge house party that lasted 3 days 24/3.
    On the third day at about 3 am i was sick of asking them to turn it down, i went to main power room of building and pulled the big electricity handle down, switching off every bit of leccy for the building, they went fookin chicken oriental and one guy was threatening me, was gonna kill me, my whole family, everyone who i ever owed money too, kaiser soze style, he ranted for 3-4 mins about how he knew where my family slept all over the world, that he knew more about me than i did.

I simply asked him
    ' whats my name?'

cue blushes, looking at floors and a downtrodden lithuanian leaving my doorstep.

I just got this email titled "ASSASIN, I HAVE BEEN PAYED TO TERMINATE YOU.":

Why was he calling YOU an assassin? Sorry no, an "assasin"?

Are you still alive? :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Tell him all your money (Several million euro) is tied up in a Nigerian bank account and that he'll need to give you €1000 so that you can bribe the bank officials to transfer it to your Irish bank account.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭Wompa1

report it to the Gardai for the craic. Bet they put their best men on the case!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

When money is not an issue
    Paid assasins are unlikely to miss you
    And pleading for mercy
    From some bloodthirsty mercenary
    Will not even slightly assist you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,241 ✭✭✭sdanseo

That email is, theoretically, a threat to kill - for which the maximum prison sentence is life. Call the Guards and see who's laughing when the FBI or whoever haul the stupid moron of a spamtard off to jail for the rest of his natural life.