Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

podcasts/mp3s of irish aurals

• 10-10-2010 4:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭

I really want to improve my listening in irish but because the cd that comes with the exam papers is a cd rom I cant get the past aurals off it. Does anyone know of a website where you could get them as podcasts or anything?

Has anyone else tryed putting things like this on their ipod and does it help?thanks guys..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭readystudypass

Can you download the sound files of the past aurals from www.examinations.ie ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭hatethisfeeling

Not that I can see but Im open to correction.
    Can anyone even recommend some good irish radio programmes for me to listen to?Particularly in donegal irish Im hopeless at it

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭seriouslysweet

The online grinds I do have some on the aural coming up. The oral ones were really good so one can only hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds1

While all these suggestions are good I'd say listening to the news on RnaG is a great start for you. All the best!

Advertisement