Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back to Galway

Options
  • 10-10-2010 5:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

be back in good old Galway for new years can't wait love the place,is CP's open again or is that actually part of Halo i'm sure someone told me last year it was getting renovated.

and before anyone suggests it NO! i won't be going to the stage door or whatever it's called i know that old chestnut lol

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭James Forde

no cps has moved to shop street and is now called dignity west

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭ciano1

bryanjf wrote: »

And dont mind all the men chatting up other men.. Galway has just changed since you've been away :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Boricua_Bomber

bryanjf wrote: »

bawbag:D

thank god for google

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭outwest

i did new years in cps before, its awful for it,

go to the pub better craic.

outwest wrote: »

pubs are ridiculously busy there for new years well the ones i've been to before,done the kings head and the skeff bar for new years before and just far too busy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

pubs are ridiculously busy there for new years well the ones i've been to before,done the kings head and the skeff bar for new years before and just far too busy.

So you want an quiet pub on New Year's Eve in Galway?

You'd better start praying for snowstorms.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Head The Wall

Pub scene on new years now is a bit quieter than it used to be. Most people seem to be doing house parties nowadays. Went to Fagans two years ago and had a great night in there, got seats etc

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

outwest wrote: »

I have gone to CPs for New Years before too...it was like a ghost town

And yes CPs is back open, no it's not joined with Halo. The renovations were pretty extensive and they did a pretty good job of it but it still gets the same crowd.

Wompa1 wrote: »
    I have gone to CPs for New Years before too...it was like a ghost town

And yes CPs is back open, no it's not joined with Halo. The renovations were pretty extensive and they did a pretty good job of it but it still gets the same crowd.

ok cheers mate,what's the busiest club out them both then?

Advertisement