Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2011 season

• 10-10-2010 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

This may already be covered somewhere else in the forum but I can't find it so apologies if it's there.
    I've been training fairly seriously for the last 7 or 8 years but I'm only really getting into racing in the last few months and I was wondering when are the dates for the various races for the coming season decided and published?
    I ask because I want to start planning my 2011 training year over the next week or so and I want to build my plan around racing this year.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭CheGuedara

The regional bodies of Cycling Ireland will be taking event entries up to this weekend AFAIK and then there'll be a bit of back and forward to resolve clashes between events but C.I. usually have provisional calendars out online from mid-November as they'll be getting ready to publish them as part of the annual members handbook

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

the earliest race is usually mid february or 1st week in March at the latest.
    base your training year on those dates and you'll be fine, it will more than likely be mid february though.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭aquanaut

I don't think anything has been posted anywhere yet 'cause ive been keeping an eye out myself for sportifs

Advertisement