Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduate provisional results out Oct 11th

Options
  • 10-10-2010 7:00pm
    Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭

Anyone else waiting on results?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

I am waiting on my MA results. What time can we expect these? I didnt know they were out tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Yup, waiting for MSc results - and I totally didn't realise they were out tomorrow. :eek:

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭wanderer 22

yeah, caught me off guard too. just stumbled across this page! http://www.ucd.ie/registry/assessment/student_info/results.html

waiting for results of my MLIS thesis, fingers crossed :eek:
    they usually come out early too, right? so it's possible they'll go up around midnight tonight..

colm18 wrote: »
    they usually come out early too, right? so it's possible they'll go up around midnight tonight..
    No sign of them yet anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Susie_Q

Just checked there and still nothing yet... hopefully they'll be up sooner rather than later.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 CCL

Are results normally this late? I remember getting them usually before 6am!

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Sweetcorn01

You ever gotten grad results before?

Has anyone an idea what time they will be up?....just to save wear on my refresh button :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 CCL

Not Semester Three, nope. But our grad exam results came through before six at Christmas and summer. The release is normally staggered over a few hours. Maybe its a different set up for these because we are a much smaller group than the undergrads.

It said no later than 5pm so we will be waiting another while

results are out..got 3.63 overall , happy and annoyed at the same time!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭johnfás

A very good result though colm. If you wanted to appeal your thesis it could be bumped up. Equally, the exam boards have not met yet so you may be increased before the final results come up if your marks were very close to the 3.68.

I got 3.87, delighted!

Cheers John, I might appeal but I don;t hold out much hope of being upgraded. I got a B for my thesis , needed a B+ to get a first. Oh well! well done on your mark, very impressive!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

In the semester section of the dissertation what does 'erm' stand for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭Sid_Justice

LOL had no idea when results were coming out. got a 2.1, thank god for grade erosion

well done to all the other peepz getting results today.

Got a 2:1 - with a GPA of 3.33. The sense of relief is unreal. Got a B for my thesis when I thought I'd done a lot worse than that (was sick around the time it was to be handed in).

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Congrats on the good results people. Hope ye're all happy (and relieved)!

Just a quick question on appealing the results of a thesis: I assume that can only be done once the 'final' grades are out rather than before?

convert wrote: »
    Congrats on the good results people. Hope ye're all happy (and relieved)!

Just a quick question on appealing the results of a thesis: I assume that can only be done once the 'final' grades are out rather than before?

Formally yes but they recommend you first contact your school/supervisor to ask about your grade before going down the official channels.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Yeah, that's what I reckoned. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

2.2...just off a 2.1 :mad:

Got 3.64, just off a first

• Advertisement
Advertisement