Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple Cork Ex employess

Options
  • 10-10-2010 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭

been looking on facebook but its not the easiest to find people on here.

Anyone on here who worked for apple computers in hollyhill in the timeframe 2003 to 2005
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭daveyjoe

Try LinkedIn, people are more likely to fill in their previous jobs/career information there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Why not start an "Ex-Apple Employee Survivors" group on facebook ala the Trabolgan one. The trabolgan one has a great story about a knack that used the edge of a building as toilet paper after taking a dump in the middle of the car park! You could tell tales of daring do in the land of Jobs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Doing a job-bie perhaps????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭sunshineoh9

i have a friend that has been working at apple for AGES! he still works there, he did work in cork and now hes working in waterford (or vice versa)

what do you want to know? i talk to him for you

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Emm Apple in Waterford... ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭sunshineoh9

Emm Apple in Waterford... ?
    idk, he lived in waterford... so i assumed he worked there at some point, we don't really talk about our jobs much and the only time we talked about it to an extent was when he said he would help me get a job in cork

Advertisement