Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcania: Gothic 4

Options
  • 10-10-2010 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54,373 ✭✭✭✭

Coming out Tuesday

I havent played the demo nor can I, so is it any good ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

I played the demo and thought it was terrible. I'd avoid it definitely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Forgot I downloaded it , must give it a whirl.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Downloaded it too, as the screenshots looked savage, and the previews sounded good too.

Demo was awful....Wait for reviews or download the demo and see for yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Did this come out yesterday?

Thought the demo was ok, standard hack and slash rpg affair

Edit : Review here
    7.5/10

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭NunianVonFuch

Demo was all right. I liked that there was a bit of decent gameplay mechanics to the fighting rather than Oblivion's bash bash bash mechanic. The story was decent too, the parts about
    your girlfriend getting preggers and not wanting to tell you so she could do a bit of adventuring before she balloons up
    . Felt very real and believable unlike the usual fantasy game-plot but all the stuff with the witch and the collect quest was so cliched, if there was a button to gauge out my eyes I would have been hammering it! :D

If it came out for 20e I'd buy it. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement