Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Anime/Manga/Otaku Stuff

Options
  • 10-10-2010 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭

If you've seen the Thriller video then these guys will be familiar, and if you haven't...yes that is a prison.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

ahaha that's pretty damn awesome

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Butterscotch

Wow. I think I have seen a Gundam version of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Varik wrote: »
    yes that is a prison

I think this is the new rehabilitation program being rolled out in the joy.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Hatsune Miku in the Metro Herald

http://e-edition.metroherald.ie/2010/10/22/

• Advertisement

Hatsune Miku in the Metro Herald

http://e-edition.metroherald.ie/2010/10/22/

wow. That is a pretty impressive, it would have been cool if they showed pics of fans worldwide cosplaying as her. Will Miku become the next Lady Gaga.:P

wow. That is a pretty impressive, it would have been cool if they showed pics of fans worldwide cosplaying as her. Will Miku become the next Lady Gaga.:P

Oh god. Miku and Lady Gaga should not even be in the same sentence :pac:

Oh god. Miku and Lady Gaga should not even be in the same sentence :pac:

yeah... I am not a fan of Lady Gaga just like some of her costumes looking at her from a person who likes costume, then again I am not really a fan of Miku.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Ha, that's awesome :D

I love Miku so it's pretty cool she's even getting noticed over here.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

The ironic side to that article is that the content comes from the UK and the picture used is from a banned manga in the UK, also apparently 2chan is angry(not hard to do)

• Advertisement
Advertisement