Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Broken SA80/L85

Options
  • 10-10-2010 10:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for an SA80 rifle, with broken or missing internals. It doesn't need to fire, but the body needs to be intact. It doesn't need to be pristine or anything, just intact.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Mando Commando

Hiya,

I have an Army Armament L85 which is out of order at the moment, which I'd be happy to sell. The body is good, I'd accept E130, what do you reckon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭Donny5

Hiya,

I have an Army Armament L85 which is out of order at the moment, which I'd be happy to sell. The body is good, I'd accept E130, what do you reckon?

Sorry, I'm looking for something cheaper since I only need the body. I'm not looking to fix one up; it need never fire again. Thanks, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭deceit

Hiya,

Since op is not interested in this I will open a wanted ad in relation to this if you want to check it out?

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Mando Commando

Donny5, sound, no hassle, good luck with your hunt.

deceit, I see the thread, I'll pop over...

Advertisement