Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC Students...where are ye in study?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

School life sucks, eh?
    What do you wanna do in uni?

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭CornsnakeKeeper

It so does man
    and not too sure yet, i'd love to get zoology but the parents want me to be a Garda...lol never!!!you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Really? Don't do what your parents want, it's seriously not worth it. I'm really glad that my parents don't mind whether I work in McDonalds or become a doctor.
    I want to do Social Studies in Trinity, which is 465 points. I know I'm not gonna do that well D:
    Anyways, I'd better hit the hay, hope your Monday won't be too bad!

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭CornsnakeKeeper

Really? Don't do what your parents want, it's seriously not worth it. I'm really glad that my parents don't mind whether I work in McDonalds or become a doctor.
    I want to do Social Studies in Trinity, which is 465 points. I know I'm not gonna do that well D:
    Anyways, I'd better hit the hay, hope your Monday won't be too bad!

Mine don't mind where i work as long as it's not zoology:confused::mad:
    But i'll do what i can/like!Thanks!:)
    And wow cool!! good luck with that:D
    And...eh omg look at the time :eek:
    BEDTIME! Mondays always suck, same room first four classes then my least favourite subjects of all time lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

WHY oh WHY do teachers get pregnant during exam years:eek::eek:
    Because for teachers EVERY year is an exam year!

Please don't discuss named teachers in threads.

And we do have an off-topic thread which is more suitable for general chat.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement