Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

getting shot in the head

Options
  • 11-10-2010 12:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

i have had this dream for many years even tho im still only 26 years old,so its quite disturbing that im having these dreams whem i was very young. its always in different situations. one was very vivd. i was in my uncles garden in a small van in the back with a few of my friends. it was night time and all of a sudden this other van pulled up in front of us with beaming front lights blinding us. bout three or four masked men got out all dressed in black with guns, we all panicked and tried to flee, i was so nervous i was trembling with fear. i saw all my mates getting shot so i ducked down in the van and i felt a gun put to my head i closed my eyes as hard as i could .soon as i heard the trigger i woke up in a sweat . my heart was racing like hell. this is very frequent but as mentioned in different situations but its always someone putting a gun to my head. i never worry about it but always plays on my mind.... wonder what it means...

Advertisement