Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduation Request thread

• 11-10-2010 8:02am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,119 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

As per thread title, looking to bring the kids to the 1PM graduation on Friday, October 22nd so need two more tickets.
    I know you can sneak in however I'm caught up in work that day and will just about make it so can't get there too early.

Appreciate some spare tickets for those not attending or not using both invites.

TIA
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

I may have one free, will let you know soon. Also, I know a girl who's not going to the grad, will ask her.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,119 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Cheers, I'm 'local' so can pick up anywhere around the town

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Lads, if anyone has a spare ticket going for Thursday 21st at 1pm would gladly take it off their hands :) would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Looking for an extra ticket, would be much appreciated :)

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mrsyc

Hi, I really want to bring my 3 children to the graduation on Friday, the poor things had to put up with mammy studying for the last year and they would love to see me get my cert. I am short 1 ticket, so if there is someone out there who has decided not to go please send your ticket this way, thanks.

• Advertisement

Bump!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Threads merged, might get more replies from one megathread

I'm still waiting on word back from the girl I asked. Unfortunately, my spare ticket is no longer available, change of circumstances. I'll ask a few more people, see if we can help ya out.

cheers, pick-up not a problem my end

Anyone?? :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭memaul

Hi slave1,

I have two tickets and you are welcome to them. pm and we can arrange pickup.

nice one memaul, can't get through to the girl I asked. :rolleyes: If she does get back to me will let you know flutegirl

BoB_BoT wrote: »
    nice one memaul, can't get through to the girl I asked. :rolleyes: If she does get back to me will let you know flutegirl

Thanks. Fingers crossed...;)

No joy I'm afraid. :(

All over nothing, my lot just walked straight in, didn't ask for tickets, ah well

slave1 wrote: »
    All over nothing, my lot just walked straight in, didn't ask for tickets, ah well

Same here, big worry over nothing, good day.

Advertisement