Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kiddies Kingdom Kilmeaden

Options
  • 11-10-2010 8:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Anyone any feedback?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭wellboy76

Is that the playground?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Jeidi

No its a fairly new creche/montissouri (sp).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

kkk?

seriously?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

longshanks wrote: »
    kkk?

seriously?
    Do the children have to wear white hood's lol.kkkuz.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Jeidi

No feedback so? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭angelfalling

My daughter has been going there and its absolutely lovely. I'd suggest going in and having a look around. The owner runs it with her two daughters and a couple of other helpers. It's a great atmosphere and being family run you know that there will be consistency. It doesn't feel like a baby farm, the kids get lots of things to do. My daughter will def go Montessori there next year. At the moment she does a couple mornings a week in the creche.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mauramcgrath69

Had such a bad experience with this place.

The staff are rude and obnoxious, the playground is a building site. The place is very overcrowded, there are about 80 children in the small facility. I'm surprised it's passed government safety regulations. I removed my little girl after three weeks, she never settled. I found a wonderful place in the Portlaw area with a fantastic outdoor facilities.

My daughter is much happier and in far better place. Never send your kids here!

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭angelfalling

Is the place you've sent them instead Little Buddies? I've heard horrible reports of this place, incompetent and highly turned over staff, and very little attention for the kids. I've never had any problems at all with staff being rude in Kiddies Kingdom! All the work on site is only being done to provide more amenities for the kids so I'm happy to tolerate it for a little while, its hardly an unsafe environment.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Really unfortunate initials on this place.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Stick to the topic at hand please. As witty as some of you may be, its not helpful. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

AFAIK Little Buddies has been took over by a new bunch of people and it's just themselves working there now, along with a few permanent workers..

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Little Ears

I know I'm a bit late with replying to this, but I was sad to see negative comments about a great creche. My Son is there for 1.5 years now and he loves it. The staff are always friendly, and helpful, they give each child personal attention. It is no way over crowded. Plenty of staff always, and the same staff too. It has lovely out-door play facilities. At the moment they are building an extention to even better their facilities. This is causing great excitment and even more reasons for my son to want to go, he loves to see them building through the window. He does only a few mornings a week, he took about 3 weeks to settle, (Like I was told by staff, and like he would need time to settle to any new place) but now he asks to go to 'School' as he calls it. Hes come on so well after being there, and has learnt a lot. He will be going to the pre-school class there too and I will be sending my second son there. I've never had one single problem, very accomodating, careing, thoughtful staff. Highly recommend it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 fulltimenutter

I cannot recommend this place enough to any parent who is looking for a crèche for their child. Talk to any parent who's child goes in there and they will tell you ONLY good things. This creche is family owned and run, it is not just a business for them, they do it for the love of the work, for providing first class care for children. They have a sensible approach to any developmental issues that might rise, and I have found them very supportive with my own struggles with a toddler with attitude! They will advise you willingly if you have a question, they are very professional and have years of experience so nothing is new to them. My child has been going there for a couple of years now, loves the place as much as I do. I find that this crèche has fantastic structure in place for educating children, not just holding on to them for the hours that parents work! When the day comes that my child starts the school, we will miss these people very much. They are just fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 plyons

Omg i cnt believe that some1 could say that about kiddies kingdom they are the nicest people u could ever have taking care of ur child my little fella went for 2 years in the school n he learnt so much and loved going there so much that he still goes up 2days a wk to the afterschool part of it if u live in this area n u are ever lookin for a creche or playschool this is the best around im sure the rest are good as wel but this without any doubt is the best i could go on all nite but i think ive said enough

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

I'm closing this thread for the following reason, there seems to be a number of one time posters here both praising and slating the business. One time posters are generally shilling (promoting under the guise of being a happy customer) or have a personal issue with a company. This thread has attracted an unusually high number of one post wonders.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement