Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Katy Perry Teenage Dream Tour - All discussion - no ticket sales/swaps/advertising.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 kellylouise07

http://s1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd454/kellylouise071/?action=view&current=P1010285.jpg&newest=1

a picture of my ticket i hope dis is enough proof for u to believe that i got a standing ticket if i had gotten the ticket tru amex or o2 presale i wouldnt have the ticket in hand to take a picture of it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

http://s1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd454/kellylouise071/?action=view&current=P1010285.jpg&newest=1

a picture of my ticket i hope dis is enough proof for u to believe that i got a standing ticket if i had gotten the ticket tru amex or o2 presale i wouldnt have the ticket in hand to take a picture of it :)

You are very lucky!

I envy you. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 hurler99

Is there any news on Katy Perry performing an extra show at the o2? Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 bigbluesky

should be a good gig

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

hurler99 wrote: »
    Is there any news on Katy Perry performing an extra show at the o2? Thanks

Originally I would have said yes, the longer it goes unannounced the less likely it is. Normally they have all the nights booked and release tickets for each one as they sell out. So i was surprised not to see a second Perry gig go on sale the same day.

That said, maybe they were unsure of how fast the tickets would go and will subsequently will put on a second night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,803 ✭✭✭hynesie08

lordgoat wrote: »
    Originally I would have said yes, the longer it goes unannounced the less likely it is. Normally they have all the nights booked and release tickets for each one as they sell out. So i was surprised not to see a second Perry gig go on sale the same day.

That said, maybe they were unsure of how fast the tickets would go and will subsequently will put on a second night.

I would say that if dates aren't announced by next week she will announce a summer tour, hitting the outdoor stadiums. Tickets for which will go on sale late november, just in time for christmas (not that i'm cynical or anything)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

It was good to see that the tickets are only €33 aswell for and international act. Since you rarely get a gig in the O2 and i have seen more expensive gigs in smaller venues

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

I thought there was a large gap in her schedule but I double checked there... a date in Liverpool has been added the day before this Dublin gig. That makes additional dates at least on this touring leg highly unlikely.
    It was good to see that the tickets are only €33 aswell for and international act. Since you rarely get a gig in the O2 and i have seen more expensive gigs in smaller venues

I think this is the cheapest I've seen a gig at The O2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭whirlpool

I haven't been on this in a few days, I came straight to the last page and saw your two posts there. Nothing you said in your two posts there prove anything whatsoever. They don't prove who you really are or what your true intentions are or have been in posting. Having an image of one of the questionable tickets also proves absolutely nothing, except that the ticket exists somewhere on the planet, and I've never questioned the physical existence of the tickets. What has been questioned is the fair availability of the tickets to the public. So your image proves nothing and providing it was pointless.

And if you truly "don't care" what I think, then why have you tried to prove yourself at all?

Anyway, there is no way either you or I can prove anything either way, so there is absolutely no point in you responding to this post any further. Let's leave it at that.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

whirlpool wrote: »
    I haven't been on this in a few days, I came straight to the last page and saw your two posts there. Nothing you said in your two posts there prove anything whatsoever. They don't prove who you really are or what your true intentions are or have been in posting. Having an image of one of the questionable tickets also proves absolutely nothing, except that the ticket exists somewhere on the planet, and I've never questioned the physical existence of the tickets. What has been questioned is the fair availability of the tickets to the public. So your image proves nothing and providing it was pointless.

And if you truly "don't care" what I think, then why have you tried to prove yourself at all?

Anyway, there is no way either you or I can prove anything either way, so there is absolutely no point in you responding to this post any further. Let's leave it at that.

If someone had a rant and questioned my opinions i'd feel i'd like to show them i'm genuine. It's probably a little more sweet if i had tickets to a concert they didn't and could post a picture of them.

As has been pointed out, on countless occassions there was no poblem with tickets (except alot of people didn't get them - some of which are still having a whinge about it)

Gracious as ever though. Now you've had you little say. Good luck getting tickets.Make sure your next post is about Katy Perry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 lilgit2

i just got 2 seated..they must have released more..go for it

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭00lk

Hello All,

I have noticed that anyone (inc Touts) selling tickets on DoneDeal or BuyandSell for Katy Perry in the O2, all have tickets for Block B. While obviously you take a chance not buying from reputable sellers bla bla... is there something amiss about this? Or did all touts just buy at the same time and get this block? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

On the MCD website. Katy Perry in the 02 on 07th Nov 2011. Presale Dec 08th and general sale Dec 10th.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭sisco

KATY PERRY CALIFORNIA DREAMS TOUR RETURNS
    News last updated: 06-12-2010

back to news

Katy Perry only recently announced her 'California Dreams Tour'. Demand has been so overwhelming that the tour has swiftly sold out. As a result, Katy has scheduled a second leg for the latter half of 2011. This Live tour will be a 12 date Arena tour:

12-Oct Sheffield Motorpoint Arena
    14-Oct London 02 Arena
    18-Oct Liverpool Echo Arena
    19-Oct Cardiff International Arena
    24-Oct Belfast Odyssey Arena
    26-Oct Birmingham NIA Arena
    27-Oct Newcastle Metro Arena
    29-Oct Aberdeen AECC
    31-Oct Manchester MEN Arena
    03-Nov Glasgow SECC Hall 3
    05-Nov Nottingham Trent FM Arena
    07-Nov Dublin The O2

Tickets for all shows will be available as an exclusive pre-sale with O2 at 9:00am Wednesday December 8th . They will go on general sale from 9:00am Friday December 10th.

The popularity of Katy Perry continues its stratospheric rise. She has now had three UK Top Ten hits to her name this year in the shape of her smashes ‘California Gurls’, ‘Teenage Dream’ and latest single 'Firework. Combined sales of the three singles are close to 1.4 million in the UK alone. Whilst her new album 'Teenage Dream' has shot past Platinum.

Katy’s success has led her to become one of the most talked-about new artists of the past two years. Since exploding onto the scene in 2008 she has sold out her own 50-city world headlining tour plus hosted and performed – twice - at the MTVs European Music Awards where she also won Best New Act in 2008. As well as several Grammy nominations Katy won a Brit Award in 2009 for Best International Female. For more about pop’s multi-dimensional, multi-coloured girl on the move, please visit:

www.katyperry.com
    www.twitter.com/katyperry
    www.myspace.com/katyperry
    www.facebook.com/katyperry

MCD Presents
    THE CALIFORNIA DREAMS TOUR
    KATY PERRY
    Plus Special Guests

The O2, Dublin
    07 November 2011
    Tickets from €39.20 including booking fee

Tickets on sale Friday 10th December at 9.00am

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

Don't go to see Katy Perry. She's sh!te.

Anyone get tickets??
    I got 2 standing this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Got 2 standing tickets bang on 9am :D:D i'll be in the sisters good books now lol

shocksy wrote: »
    Got 2 standing tickets bang on 9am :D:D i'll be in the sisters good books now lol

Ya I did not think I would be able to get them haha....
    Think there all sold out now anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

sisco wrote: »
    Ya I did not think I would be able to get them haha....
    Think there all sold out now anyway

Nor did i, i failed miserably for her first concert next year, delighted got them this time, my mate got none, she was told tickets were sold out right away

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭wolfmoon87

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/18004586CFB4688A?did=mcdpsl

Use this link for MCD presale ^^^
    Password is "dreams"

Got some great seats in row 10 near middle.

Good luck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I just got two standing using the MCD code.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 856 ✭✭✭D e e

Thinking about bringing my sister to this.. She's 5 (will be 6 then) and obsessed with Katy Perry, I'm worried the show may be too "grown up" for her though.. What do you guys think? I haven't been to any of Katys concerts before so i'm clueless!

D e e wrote: »
    Thinking about bringing my sister to this.. She's 5 (will be 6 then) and obsessed with Katy Perry, I'm worried the show may be too "grown up" for her though.. What do you guys think? I haven't been to any of Katys concerts before so i'm clueless!

You should be ok just make sure you get sitting tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Graceland

Absolutely delighted to have gotten 2 seated tickets first thing this morning. I missed out getting them for her first concert.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭el dude

These are sold out then?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 lilgit2

Mod edit: Ticket advertising is not permitted on this forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 922 ✭✭✭aoife_bennett

Santy brought me ONE ticket for the November show. ONE!!! Anyone out there wanna keep me company on the night???? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dmpfst1

tout sites are not allowed.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭clairek6

calvin harris just cancelled on her at the last minute... he was meant to be support:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

clairek6 wrote: »
    calvin harris just cancelled on her at the last minute... he was meant to be support:p

Yeh and they rowed on twitter over it! I heard Taylor Swift is supposed to be making an appearance.

Advertisement