Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Katy Perry Teenage Dream Tour - All discussion - no ticket sales/swaps/advertising.

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 683 ✭✭✭leincar

I just received a text from the significent Mrs Leincar who is at the gig with the five junior Ms Leincars, still no show from Katy Perry.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Graceland

Just back from Katy and she was just fantastic :D

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Bonkers_xOx

I'm in love.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Does anyone think Katy Perry's last date on the 8th of November will sell out?

I can't decide whether or not I would like to go and preferably I would like some time to think about it to know who I'm going with and whatnot.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

10 days to go, can't wait:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Graceland

karaokeman wrote: »
    10 days to go, can't wait:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really looking forward to seeing her again. I have tickets for both days :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1 catonthemoon

Katy's new video for Wide Awake is out and it's beautiful! One of her best videos of her career, I think. :)

VIDEO PREMIERE: Watch Katy Perry's NEW Video For "Wide Awake" HERE: http://vevo.ly/LQBIT4

Advertisement