Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DVD games

• 11-10-2010 10:06am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭

I thoght I posted about these last night, anyway I picked up two games that to me are unusual, one is Mobile Suit - Gundam Federation vs Zeon by Koei, the other is VIP (like the Pamala anderson TV show) it's by Ubi soft. I dont know what they play on, I assume a DVD player, the specs require a 200K memory card with analogue and digital controllers. There is a bit on the Mobile Suit on line, but in general these types of games have passed me by, can anyone enlighten me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭justbrian

I know Mobile Suit - Gundam Federation vs Zeon was an arcade port released on ps2 in what 01 02 or so.

I don't know about any dvd version, did you try it on ps2?

VIP the game of the show was also released on ps2.

So maybe these are ps2 discs. Possibly not legal versions, rips or copies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

I'll stick em in the PS3 next time I'm home, you could be correct the covers do not look 100% they might be copies, but there is no mention of playstation anywhere on them. The hardware specs are minimal, I listed them in the op- they are not PS1, PS2, or PC specs.

I think you are correct on them being rips as neither box has instructions, the disks are printed resonably well though.

I'll given em a whirl when I'm back in Dublin

Advertisement