Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock Band Drumset for xbox360 €11.99 in HMV Liffey Valley

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

This is in Newbridge HMV too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,766 ✭✭✭cython

Blanchardstown too. These being reduced so low makes me think there may be a significant change in the drum end of things coming to coincide with the release of RB3....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

cython wrote: »
    Blanchardstown too. These being reduced so low makes me think there may be a significant change in the drum end of things coming to coincide with the release of RB3....

Rock Band 3 has a pro drum mode. This drum kit will still work with RB3, but not with the Pro mode, as that requires 3 extra cymbals. The cymbal expansion can be bought seperately, but is not compatible with the RB1 kit.

I picked this up in Limerick. It's €11.99, and my original kit is busted beyond the point of being playable. This is a great bargain, and if you don't have a kit, you shouldn't hesitate to pick it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Chicharit0

Is this for xbox only?

Chicharit0 wrote: »
    Is this for xbox only?

That's all they've got in the Crescent in Limerick anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭upandcumming

Does this include a game?

Does this include a game?

No.

Advertisement