Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Event Management Internship

Options
  • 11-10-2010 10:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hey !

I really need help!

I am a third year college student and as part of my degree I have to get 5 months work experience which is due to start in January! I have emailed an endless number of places and not a lot of people are getting back!:confused:

I have to get the placement by next week and I have been trying since the start of August! Its very frustrating but I will keep on trying! It can be in many areas such as Marketing, Advertising, Wedding Planning and Event Management.

I am based in Dublin and I would love any suggestions of Event Management companies that take on Interns!!

Thanks for your help :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,773 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Michelle K wrote: »
    Hey !

I really need help!

I am a third year college student and as part of my degree I have to get 5 months work experience which is due to start in January! I have emailed an endless number of places and not a lot of people are getting back!:confused:

I have to get the placement by next week and I have been trying since the start of August! Its very frustrating but I will keep on trying! It can be in many areas such as Marketing, Advertising, Wedding Planning and Event Management.

I am based in Dublin and I would love any suggestions of Event Management companies that take on Interns!!

Thanks for your help :D

You ought to call places following up your emails.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭sabrewulf

I sent you a PM. Might be able to help. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

would be worth posting this in the PR section and possibly in Marketing too

Advertisement