Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tyre slashings going downhill rapidly in unfinished Marina lowers house prices....

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41,066 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

where's all the whingers gone

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 41,066 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

the new 84 bus timetable is brilliant - I really really like the frequency of 1 hour and I love waiting on late buses too

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Car2318

My neighbour keeps weeding my side of the front garden! Do people not know boundaries anymore :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭dr ro

my neighbour used to cut his grass and empty cuttings onto my side! I couldn't believe my eyes. I'd previously cut his and left his grass in a bag by his bin. This was before i moved to charlesland, wouldn't happen here.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭d'Oracle

Johnnymcg wrote: »
    the new 84 bus timetable is brilliant - I really really like the frequency of 1 hour and I love waiting on late buses too

WOW!
    That sounds like an enormous positive change in service.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Welsh Wizard

Certain dog owners don't put their barking dogs out early enough in the Morning and only partly waking the rest of the neighbourhood.

Advertisement