Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xpert Eleven revisited

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Yep, I joined one of the leagues in the second season and it didn't make a huge amount of difference...

Would recommend joining now, still a chance to see your players improve at the end of the season even if you don't have a chance of winning the league this year

Really addictive game though :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

roryc wrote: »
    Yep, I joined one of the leagues in the second season and it didn't make a huge amount of difference...

Would recommend joining now, still a chance to see your players improve at the end of the season even if you don't have a chance of winning the league this year

Really addictive game though :)

you're only saying that because you're on top

or you're only on top because you're addicted to it

or something

I really don't have the time to put into it (and I know it's only 10 minutes a day) but I'm plugging away in the 3 leagues that I'm in. If I had the time to put it in I reckon I'd easily be clear at the top of the league ;)

I lost the first few games of the season, just on a good run now :)

Luck is still a big part of the game

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

roryc wrote: »
    I lost the first few games of the season, just on a good run now :)

Luck is still a big part of the game

No no no its all skill :D 5 wins in a row for me has me 2nd place in the top Division, unbeaten at "Ji Sung Park Park" too :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭ITT-Pat

wardie101 wrote: »
    With a number of managers being absent for over a month, there are some teams available to be taken over....

Not too much ground will be lost overall in just 8 games so half a season to turn them around !!
    yeah i'll take one

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭wardie101

ITT-Pat wrote: »
    yeah i'll take one

Next game is at 12:30 today so if ya get in before then you get to sort the team out...

Still a few teams for anyone who wants to have a go :)

4-0 win, EZ :)

An entertaining Season 1 is finished and season 2 is going to kick off soon.

5 managers have been de-activated for not logging in to look after team so if you fancy a team then apply away.

With only 1 season gone there is still very little diff with the teams.

http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=253499

Still a few teams if anyone wants to give it a go

• Advertisement

Anyone else interested in joining?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

If anyone's looking to join this,we have spots in our league going

http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=255914

Advertisement