Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Search for great dane update

Options
  • 11-10-2010 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭

Was having a discussion with the mrs there last night and I am just trying to get some doubts laid to rest. As I have recently said I plan to keep our dane in a doggy day care during the day and collect him when I come home.

Now I met the doggy day care guy and he is a lovely chap with great facilities. However I am wondering will the dog be confused as to where his actual home is if he is there 6-7 hours a day and home with us after work?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

No he won't be confused - our guy goes to daycare and he knows when he's home - straight to his bowl for his tea and then off to bed :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭DeadlyByDesign

tk123 wrote: »
    No he won't be confused - our guy goes to daycare and he knows when he's home - straight to his bowl for his tea and then off to bed :pac:

Ahh that's put my mind at ease? Could you do me a favour and tell me who you use as a day care and how much you pay for it? Just want to see if I am getting a as good a price as I am being told :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

He goes to Dog Training Ireland - he loves them all lol and his tail wags and whacks off the seat of the car on the way :D It's €15 a day and they take brilliant care of him - he has problems with his legs at the moment so they take special care of him like if he looks like he's sore they'll put him in the smaller puppy pen to give him a little rest etc

Advertisement