Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Key Cutting

Options
  • 11-10-2010 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭

Need a key cut today quick!
    Cheaper the better!
    Anywhere near Dublin city would be brilliant.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

I assume it's a house key? Most hardware stores will have a key cutting service. Just ask your local.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

There is one on mary street, which is the continuation of henry street going towards capel street. There are about 2 or 3 of those €2 type shops in a row, the last one has a key cutting service and lots of cheap tools, stuff is not just €2 in it, but its the same style of cheap ass stuff, lots of stuff for cars and electrical stuff.

I am not sure how much key cutting is but I have seen quite a few get it done, and there other stuff is cheap so I presume its reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭highfive

I went to get a motorbike key cut last week. €10 in the Ilac and €6 in that place in Mary street. Just goes to show that you should shop around. Don't know how much it will be to get a house key done, probably cheaper than €6. T :D

Advertisement