Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "I'm in a lecture right now!" thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

Joneser wrote: »
    And I thought I had it bad, 5 hours myself on Fridays, but not in a row, and all in the same building :)

Every couple of weeks i've a 2 hour tutorial too so 7 hours straight
    Databases and Info Systems I. Weo~

Hah, no. 5 in my 5 hour friday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Jack Bracken

Ouch. Makes me feel bad that I bitch about the three hour gap between math logic and it. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Can't let this thread die! Sitting outside the library wondering if I should bother waiting 3 hours for the science party or just go home:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

Conor108 wrote: »
    Can't let this thread die! Sitting outside the library wondering if I should bother waiting 3 hours for the science party or just go home:rolleyes:

Are you one of those hippies outside with the bongs and trying to act all cool and homeless?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Are you one of those hippies outside with the bongs and trying to act all cool and homeless?

God no! I was inside, just next to the door to that James Joyce tunnel/bridge thing enjoying a €1.60 coffee. Hippie god no:rolleyes:....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Jack Bracken

That busker was terrible. ._.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Telchak

That busker was terrible. ._.

And loud, was right over him in the library and had to leave ¬¬

Advertisement