Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unusual 30th Birthday Present

Options
  • 11-10-2010 2:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hi all,

I need to get a 30th birthday present for a girl who has everything. Can anyone sugguest something different and unusual.

Cheers
    King li

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

For a friends 21st, i sponsored a goat in Africa and named it after him. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Jake The Fat Ma

king li wrote: »
    Hi all,

I need to get a 30th birthday present for a girl who has everything. Can anyone sugguest something different and unusual.

Cheers
    King li

A dictionary

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Balloon trip?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

treasure hunt! even better if you have to go by car and have a few people going around the country. Loved the last one I did :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Onesimus

Bottle of champaign, two glasses, some very warm clothes, Whilst hovering over the west coast of Ireland in a hot air balloon. Or if Ireland is too cold for you, take her to aussie land and do it there. only thing unusual I can think of to be honest. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 king li

Thanks for all the ideas. Still dont know what to get her. Cant go for the hot air balloon as I think her partner would not appreciate me taking her for that......its more of a couple thing.

Thanks for all the ideas. Still dont know what to get her. Cant go for the hot air balloon as I think her partner would not appreciate me taking her for that......its more of a couple thing.

Oh I see, she is just a mate of yours...why not bring her partner along also? it would still be great crack for all of you I'd say....but then again if its just a girly night out between the two of you I'm afraid I dont have any suggestions for that :confused:

all the best with finding out what to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭TommyT

Why dont you ask her what she wants???

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭mr_staggerlee

hhmmm let me see 30th
    oh l've got it
    throw her a birthday party and invite a kangaroo as the guest of honour

go on it'll me a hoot :eek:

unless that was you :P

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭DundalkDuffman

Hi all,

I need to get a 30th birthday present for a girl who has everything.

Penicillin.

• Advertisement

TommyT wrote: »
    Why dont you ask her what she wants???

thats always a dangerous question to ask someone when its coming up to their birthday :eek::D

They could say anything like....Holiday to the bahamas, rare diamonds, mercedes benz, trip to the most delicous restaraunt in town such as the left bank :pac:

nope, never ask people what they want. I usually get people dvds, take it home and watch it of course before giving it to them. *cough* :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 king li

Cheers for the ideas. Got sorted but its not that unusual but its something.

Onesimus I wouldnt agree with you about the LEFT BANK....had a horrible experience and when complained to the management they told us it was our fault...never again. We went as a group and all has vowed never to return.

Cheers for the ideas. Got sorted but its not that unusual but its something.

Onesimus I wouldnt agree with you about the LEFT BANK....had a horrible experience and when complained to the management they told us it was our fault...never again. We went as a group and all has vowed never to return.

I know, the left bank was me adding some sarcasm, thats how much of a joke the place has become these days. I made the same vow as you did. NEVER AGAIN AMIGO!!! will I darken their doorstep with my cash and presence.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Jake The Fat Ma

ripped-from-the-headlines-car-crash-demotivational-poster-1271193760.jpg

Advertisement