Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

King of the Hill **Current King is Khazidhea! **

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

i didnt make the rules :p

xios did.. :D

and yeah sinister is amazing. he really should move to korea instead of canada for the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭UnholyGregor

a game of starcraft takes about fifteen mins... why does it have to be such a big deal... TT
    anyway, it seems sinister is like the posterboy of sc2 on boards, i look forwards to shaking thing up a bit :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

i didnt make the rules :p

xios did.. :D

and yeah sinister is amazing. he really should move to korea instead of canada for the summer.

You've probably heard of me. I'm big in Japan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,358 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

is it bo1 or bo3? either way i am up for it :D added u sin, lets play when ur online!

I believe it's BO3 ^_^

sinister, you've got alot to live up to, going by what one reads on boards, your the best terran since thorzain......
    with all due respect, you have played roughly 300 games this season, and are still diamond league. This is what confuses me.......

Who's Thorzain?

pls pm me i wanna obs sin v greg :pac: gogogogo do it!!

I can't play until, possibly, Wednesday as stated above ^^

• Advertisement

whatttttt! you played khaz today :3

Who's Thorzain?

This is why i dont understand how your the epitome of sc2 on boards...

you also neglected to acknowledge the fact that your only in diamond league, whilst claiming to be one of the top players in eu in beta...

ps;il play anyone whenever i'm online just add me
    epimetheus 402:)

you also neglected to acknowledge the fact that your only in diamond league, whilst claiming to be one of the top players in eu in beta...

wait i thought sin is jk on not knowing thorzain? he hang out in the irc all the time so he should know:confused:

Ok, Greg, I'll stop now :)

There's something you need to know about me. When it comes to boards.ie I take absolutely nothing seriously. Most of what I say is complete trolling or completely irrelevant. The only things you see me get in any way serious about is competitive gaming (as shown in the relevant threads).

With regards to my skills, I am by no means egotistic. I am NOT a good player. I just know how to no-life when I need to. I would say I'm a good player if I can get to the highest tiers of the Master League which I know not one person in Ireland is capable of at the moment with the time and effort they put in (that is not to say it's not going to happen in the future).

When it comes to competitive gaming I'm about as serious as can be -- I played Warcraft III professionally (ie; I made money from it). With regards to being highly ranked during the BETA, I was; but it was only the first phase (ie; before Diamond was even implemented into the game - I was somewhere ~100 in EU on a shared account [note: the people who shared it are both high masters and long-time training partners of mine from WC3]). Why did I not continue my WC3 trend into SC2? I did - I played a RIDICULOUS amount of games on the BETA. But, I also played WoW at the highest Tier as well and slowly started playing SC2 less and less. I've been Diamond since the day the ladders reset MONTHS AGO. I've also been beating Mid-Masters (500-800 Rating) for months (check my Match History) and was 150 points ahead in my division until I took a break for my exams. 2 weeks ago (a short time after MidLans) I started playing again (ie: I cancelled my WoW subscription and concentrated on SC2 7-days-a-week) and I gained over 250 points in the space of a week. I have now gone "inactive" for a few days in order to concentrate on my exams. I will be mid/high Masters before I leave for Canada.

Now, I hope you understand that everyone who has been posting in all the other threads has known all this and have also been playing along to my trolling and misdemeanours as they find your ego quite entertaining. I don't mean to be rude, but I'm not the person you think I am. I am by no means ignorant and I am by no means a good player. I have the potential to get extremely far in this game, particularly in the UK/IE Scene but I just haven't had the time until recently (when I quit WoW). I'm moving to Canada in 2 weeks and once I get a job sorted I intend to be committing ~25 hours a week to SC2. Sorry if this kind of ruins the fun for everyone but I felt it was kind of unfair to be playing a practical joke on you and being the victim for this long :/

So yeah, hopefully you continue to remain as confident as you are and you never know maybe in a few months time you'll actually realize how bad the Irish scene is and maybe test yourself in some good Tournaments or make the step up to committing to a game semi-professionally.

See you whenever I get a moment to be online :)

EDIT: Just to clarify. I know exactly who ThorZaiN is and I follow the scene as intently as I can with my time :P

EDIT2: The reason for having time during the first phase of the BETA was because we killed LK HC around that time and so I didn't log for the farm Raids.

Ok, Greg, I'll stop now :)

There's something you need to know about me. When it comes to boards.ie I take absolutely nothing seriously. Most of what I say is complete trolling or completely irrelevant. The only things you see me get in any way serious about is competitive gaming (as shown in the relevant threads).

With regards to my skills, I am by no means egotistic. I am NOT a good player. I just know how to no-life when I need to. I would say I'm a good player if I can get to the highest tiers of the Master League which I know not one person in Ireland is capable of at the moment with the time and effort they put in (that is not to say it's not going to happen in the future).

When it comes to competitive gaming I'm about as serious as can be -- I played Warcraft III professionally (ie; I made money from it). With regards to being highly ranked during the BETA, I was; but it was only the first phase (ie; before Diamond was even implemented into the game - I was somewhere ~100 in EU on a shared account [note: the people who shared it are both high masters and long-time training partners of mine from WC3]). Why did I not continue my WC3 trend into SC2? I did - I played a RIDICULOUS amount of games on the BETA. But, I also played WoW at the highest Tier as well and slowly started playing SC2 less and less. I've been Diamond since the day the ladders reset MONTHS AGO. I've also been beating Mid-Masters (500-800 Rating) for months (check my Match History) and was 150 points ahead in my division until I took a break for my exams. 2 weeks ago (a short time after MidLans) I started playing again (ie: I cancelled my WoW subscription and concentrated on SC2 7-days-a-week) and I gained over 250 points in the space of a week. I have now gone "inactive" for a few days in order to concentrate on my exams. I will be mid/high Masters before I leave for Canada.

Now, I hope you understand that everyone who has been posting in all the other threads has known all this and have also been playing along to my trolling and misdemeanours as they find your ego quite entertaining. I don't mean to be rude, but I'm not the person you think I am. I am by no means ignorant and I am by no means a good player. I have the potential to get extremely far in this game, particularly in the UK/IE Scene but I just haven't had the time until recently (when I quit WoW). I'm moving to Canada in 2 weeks and once I get a job sorted I intend to be committing ~25 hours a week to SC2. Sorry if this kind of ruins the fun for everyone but I felt it was kind of unfair to be playing a practical joke on you and being the victim for this long :/

So yeah, hopefully you continue to remain as confident as you are and you never know maybe in a few months time you'll actually realize how bad the Irish scene is and maybe test yourself in some good Tournaments or make the step up to committing to a game semi-professionally.

See you whenever I get a moment to be online :)

EDIT: Just to clarify. I know exactly who ThorZaiN is and I follow the scene as intently as I can with my time :P

EDIT2: The reason for having time during the first phase of the BETA was because we killed LK HC around that time and so I didn't log for the farm Raids.
    well that was quite excessive, all i want is to play a bo3... funny how you call me egotistic, yet feel the compulsion to tell everyone your gaming history over and over...... :)

Post bo3 edit: herp derp i win :)
    post bo3 #2 edit: to all the other trolls who find my 'ego' entertaining, i win i win i win i win i win :)

I did say sorry :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭NighTxX

"I would say I'm a good player if I can get to the highest tiers of the Master League which I know not one person in Ireland is capable of at the moment with the time and effort they put in (that is not to say it's not going to happen in the future)."

Looks like you were wrong ;D i 2-0d diginitas BlinG earlier in the week (probably the best uk player along with demuslim) ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

NighTxX wrote: »
    "I would say I'm a good player if I can get to the highest tiers of the Master League which I know not one person in Ireland is capable of at the moment with the time and effort they put in (that is not to say it's not going to happen in the future)."

Looks like you were wrong ;D i 2-0d diginitas BlinG earlier in the week (probably the best uk player along with demuslim) ;)

B.net name?

I'd say Lau, Gomas or Fargo are up there too. But Bling isn't pro yet either. He won the gamersearch and all that, yeah, but I don't think he's the best UK player (Not saying he's bad either!)

NighT - currently on a horrible losing streak on both EU and NA :mad: quite a lot of bonus pool left on NA though.

I dont think gomas and lau are all that great... more like mass gamers..

• Advertisement

Gomas still beat the guy that 2-0'd the guy who 2-0'd you. Sounds to me like the "mass gamer" is better, no?

I 2-0ed BlinG he didnt 2-0 me, also he beat select.. and if you want to argue Lau and Gomas are better than Select then gl ;)

Select's not UK.

yeah bitches
    bow down to the new king

Sinister 1 : 2 Epimetheus

Game 1

Game 2

Game 3

Game 3 is ESL Shattered Temple, you may need to find it through custom game first to watch.

~Enjoy!

gg's sininster.
    op; i believe a re-naming is in order.....
    bow to your master! :p

Epimetheus 402

Epimetheus-2 : MeltyButter:0
    he said he'll upload the reps...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭Halla Basin

Game 1

Game 2

Sorry for the extended delay, I was watching hentai.

Game 1

Game 2

Sorry for the extended delay, I was watching hentai.

^^

lol

1 week undisputed.....
    Theres plenty of ownage to go around, dont be shy....
    come at me bro

• Advertisement

1 week undisputed.....
    Theres plenty of ownage to go around, dont be shy....
    come at me bro

You American Epi?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

Orizio wrote: »
    You American Epi?

nah hes just a over ego 16 year old ;)

well, if you can back it up, why not be cocky?

well, if you can back it up, why not be cocky?

Its a game, its for fun and to make friends, highly doubt your at a pro level to be that cocky. Certain attitudes alienate people ect :)

Thats one of the best things about the SC community everyone is very frieldny with each other and willing to help.

Sure everyone is different

ALIEN(H)AAAAAAAAAAAATE I TELL YOU.

C WAT I DID THAR?

He can be cocky all he wants, its very entertaining, but Irish people using American slang makes me frankly disgusted.

He can be cocky all he wants, its very entertaining, but Irish people using American slang makes me frankly disgusted.

what if i told you i was american? does that make you a racist?
    trololololololol

I think you'll find bigoted abuse of Americans is considered a vital intellectual enterprise in modern Europe Epi. ;)

nah all jokes aside, has anyone challenged you yet?

• Advertisement

Columc wrote: »
    nah all jokes aside, has anyone challenged you yet?

Its obvious Khazid and Funky are too entertained by his hubris to beat challenge him.

yeah one guy in platinm league... poor guy didnt know what hit 'im

yeah one guy in platinm league... poor guy didnt know what hit 'im

I really wish Blizzard would stop adding new leagues, entirely unnecessary...

Its obvious Khazid and Funky are too entertained by his hubris to beat challenge him.

Sorry broseph, this implies that someone on these forums has the ability to beat me in a game of starcraft. This is where you are mistaken.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

ahhahahahahahah

im 1.2k-1.3k master player you're saying i cant beat you? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 PacWac

Things. Just. Got. Funky.

im 1.2k-1.3k master player you're saying i cant beat you? :)

il play anyone
    you got my code

im too entertained watching not very good players be extremely cocky :pac:

ok guys, put the rulers away... this is not a boasting competition.

This thread has wayyy to much commical value for me to even think about modding, so please, continue :D

I approve of this thread.

• Advertisement
Advertisement