Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Xbox 360 Game Release Calendar

• 11-10-2010 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows where i could find an online xbox 360 game release date calendar online. Something similar to except for xbox game releases. I know IGN has a list but id like something that is a calendar as then i can download it onto my phone which would be sweet.

Ive also come across which is great one but i cant create my own calendar as they said they are updating it (and not allowing new users to register) but it seems they have been doing this for the last month at least.

Thanks for anyone who helps 1.gif

Comments

Advertisement