Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant attend a tutorial and class

Options
  • 11-10-2010 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭

Hey I can't attend a maths tutorial and german class tomorrow as i need to go home for personal reasons. Attendance and class test count towards my grade so i was just wondering what to do and who to explain it to, so i'm not being put down as dossing (at least not this time:rolleyes: )...any advice

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Email your lecturer or tutor and inform them that you have to go home for personal reasons and will be missing your class. If your tutor has other tutorials then you could always ask them if you could go to another one of their classes to make up for the one you missed.

You mention you have a class test - is that tomorrow? If so then I'd call up to see if you could find your lecturer, and also call into the school office explaining the situation and asking what you should do.

Things like this happen all the time, so your lecturer/school office will be used to dealing with students' extenuating circumstances and so will be able to advise you as to the best course of action to take.

Advertisement