Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 11 season picks

Options
  • 11-10-2010 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭

Hi Mods,

Thanks for getting this up and running so quickly but I just have a quick question..

How come those who got promoted to the Premiership from the Championship are getting to pick 1st when usually those who came nearest the bottom of the division got to pick 1st in previous seasons of the league?

e.g I came 2nd in the Championship but I did not get 2nd pick the next season as appears to be the case for this

Just a query is all :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

A better question is how the hell lamps got to pick 6th after winning the world cup and running away with league 1? I mean considering he beat Premiership opposition on his way to the world cup you'd think he would be picking nearer the bottom.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

I was 2nd last pick or 3rd last pick when I came up from the champ...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Parawind wrote: »
    A better question is how the hell lamps got to pick 6th after winning the world cup and running away with league 1? I mean considering he beat Premiership opposition on his way to the world cup you'd think he would be picking nearer the bottom.

The world cup has no relation to the leagues though. Thanks for bringing up how awesome I am though. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Lamposts wrote: »
    The world cup has no relation to the leagues though. Thanks for bringing up how awesome I am though. :cool:

Well i felt someone needed to, i mean frankly i'd be insulted at being seeded so highly, like they don't give you a chance of winning lol

Parawind wrote: »
    Well i felt someone needed to, i mean frankly i'd be insulted at being seeded so highly, like they don't give you a chance of winning lol

There's 12 people in the league, all 12 people will get a decent team that can challenge me for my Championship.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgK_-AfnMG7_YCd4f1kk35idnON0ed7r7LVj_vwOaqetOf75E&t=1&usg=__snYmcEKzKzHqsfWlbm2aqFq7Tf8=

Spain-World-Cup-Champions-01-500x281.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Town Man

any response from the mods yet??? :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

We have had to put the Championship and League 1 together this season to cater for the amount that have dropped out and not signed up from last year, we also have 45 or so new people looking to join. So seeding people in every division would be crazy to try sort so its basically like starting from scratch with whatever way last season ended after promotions and relegations and then adding in the new people into divisions on a first come first served basis. We didnt have anywhere near this amount of people last year or any season and usually we only add in a handful of players and seed people each season. With 12-15 teams in any division its not like anyone is going to get stuck with a poor team.

Advertisement