Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw milk

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LostCovey

well most people would be eating more of it than they should. otherwise there wouldn't be a rampant case of obesity in western nations like ireland, america, canada, the uk, etc...

......and the connection between rampant obesity in the western world and a proposed law that will ban the commercial sale of raw milk to a tiny number of people in Ireland is.....................????????

you dont think much of it, yet you take other things you read as gospel. does your sarcasm make you feel smarter? newsflash, people who try to act smart, usually aren't smart. start reading alternative articles and then formulate your own opinion. thats what i do. plus i use my personal experience. and FYI i don't take that website as gospel. you asked for good things pasteurization killed and it listen them. okay, they spelled fix wrong. and you do the same bully tactics mainstream media does. oh they spelled fix wrong so your an idiot if you believe anything on this site, bla bla bla. oh and let me try to be as condescending as possible when i state my opinion. wake up

You recommended that website tribesman. I told you what I thought of it. I am sorry if I punctured some of your delusions about it (no doubt you have plenty left).

Your mate IR sent us to an article that did more to undermine the raw milk argument than his emails (and that is saying something).

If you put this sort of guff up as evidence you must expect it to be challenged.

I didn't mean to be condescending, and I suggest you are being a little precious. This is an argument, you should expect people to argue. Especially when you cite the Queen of England' s sprightliness (well at least as she sprinted from the helicopter to her chauffeur-driven car....well walked anyway). My granny walks to Mass, despite years of carelessly drinking pasteurised milk. And unlike granny, the Queen has with a personal physician, dietician, food taster, and several centuries worth of wealthy long-lived people marrying each other in her ancestry, dealing her a better than average hand in the genetics lottery.

You can't afford to be too thin-skinned, if you are going to be so robust in your own arguments, and have so little to back them up.

LostCovey

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭tribesman44

im not even reading your posts anymore. people like you are the problem with the world as far as i see it.

people like you are the problem with the world as far as i see it.

I thought pasteurised milk was the cause of all the world's woes? Are you going to blame me for the asthma and the obesity and the type 2 diabetes, and the whole shooting match?????? You are giving me too much credit, man.

Take it aisy, pasteurisation is a big scary word, but we're only talking about warmin' a drop o' milk.

LC

LostCovey wrote: »
    I thought pasteurised milk was the cause of all the world's woes?

Take it aisy, pasteurisation is a big scary word, but we're only talking about warmin' a drop o' milk.

LC

would you be acting like this if it were a debate/argument in real life? i dont think so. your just a troll. get real

• Advertisement

would you be acting like this if it were a debate/argument in real life? i dont think so. your just a troll. get real

I was dealing with your arguments one at a time till you tried to nail me for all the world's troubles. And me just typing about the dangers of raw milk on a wet Sunday.

This is your second time pulling the troll card on people who tackled the substance of your argument (such as it was).

Remember what happened to the little boy who called "troll!" once too often!

LC

I was dealing with your arguments one at a time till you tried to nail me for all the world's troubles. And me just typing about the dangers of raw milk on a wet Sunday.

This is your second time pulling the troll card on people who tackled the substance of your argument (such as it was).

Remember what happened to the little boy who called "troll!" once too often!

LC

ill tell you one thing, if you talked to people like this in person you'd be getting a good beating to the face.

ill tell you one thing, if you talked to people like this in person you'd be getting a good beating to the face.

Does Queen Elizabeth's dietician recommend that too?

Does Queen Elizabeth's dietician recommend that too?

sounds like someone has an issue with england and the royal family.

sounds like someone has an issue with england and the royal family.

None, whatever, God Bless 'Er. Long to reign over us and all that, but I wouldn't have taken the contents of her Royal Fridge as a clincher on the safety or otherwise of raw milk.

Yours etc,

Sir Loste De Covey MBE

• Advertisement

this thread started with someone asking where they could get raw milk. so unless you could direct somewhere where to get it or were wondering where to get it yourself, why are you even in this thread? your just trying to wind people up and preach.

None, whatever, God Bless 'Er. Long to reign over us and all that, but I wouldn't have taken the contents of her Royal Fridge as a clincher on the safety or otherwise of raw milk.

Yours etc,

Sir Loste De Covey MBE

you continue to put words in my mouth. i just said why would the queen knowlingly put herself in danger? sure with all her food testers and dieticians that you go on about....sure they would be telling her raw milk is too dangerous to drink, wouldnt they? or maybe she has a brain of her own and listens to her body.

this thread started with someone asking where they could get raw milk. so unless you could direct somewhere where to get it or were wondering where to get it yourself, why are you even in this thread? your just trying to wind people up and preach.

You haven't told anyone where to get it either, even though it is a lifeline for the lactose intolerant, the overweight, the diabetic, the asthmatic, the Royal Family.

You should not keep the hiiden source of this magic elixir to yourself tribesman, thats just selfish.

I bet the Queen only has that herd of organic free-range vegetarian raw-milking herd of Jerseys for feeding the Corgis.

I saw her in Tesco in Clifden last month and she was loading a trolley up with Tuam Dairies Low Fat.

She jumped the queue too.

LC

PS I think it was her

or maybe she has a brain of her own and listens to her body.

Yeah I was listening to mine all night, and trying to figure out what it was murmuring - I think it was saying "Guinness and garlic chips are not a great mix buddy".

I think I'll call a halt here. I am starting to hallucinate.

LC

You haven't told anyone where to get it either, even though it is a lifeline for the lactose intolerant, the overweight, the diabetic, the asthmatic, the Royal Family.

You should not keep the hiiden source of this magic elixir to yourself tribesman, thats just selfish.

I bet the Queen only has that herd of organic free-range vegetarian raw-milking herd of Jerseys for feeding the Corgis.

I saw her in Tesco in Clifden last month and she was loading a trolley up with Tuam Dairies Low Fat.

She jumped the queue too.

LC

PS I think it was her

man, you have issues

Yeah I was listening to mine all night, and trying to figure out what it was murmuring - I think it was saying "Guinness and garlic chips are not a great mix buddy".

I think I'll call a halt here. I am starting to hallucinate.

LC

i think you need a spa day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

How anyone drinks raw milk... oh God. All the puss from the teats of the cow are in it and everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I'm closing this thread until I have the time to read through today's posts fully. There are a couple of you who can expect to hear from me tomorrow in light of warnings already given.

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

tribesman44 & LostCovey - you have not been able to keep this discussion civil & have dragged it off-topic by trading veiled insults, back-seat modding & re-hashing the same old arguments (despite an on-thread warning). Both of you take a week off.

Thread closed.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement